Chapter 10

I am back with another chapter, whoo! Didn't take a month to upload this time. So, I think that so far, I've been able to stay consistent with my schedule. I was only one day late. That's pretty good, right?

I apologize in advance for any grammar or spelling mistakes.

Disclaimer: I do not own Divergent, if I did, a lot of people that died wouldn't have.

Oh yeah, just a warning, the characters in my story might be a bit ooc, but I try to keep their personalities the same. Well, I guess Tris' would be different, with the whole brothers thing. And the others would also be affected...Whatever, what I'm trying to say is, I will try my best to keep all the characters consistent with their original form.

Tris POV

I skid across the floor, dodging people and tables, sprinting towards my target. Jumping up and down, left and right, running past the obstacles. I masterfully leap over a spilled orange juice, and "accidentally" take a bit of cake off of someone's plate.

I reach my destination heaving and panting, wiped out from that like 10 meter run. "I..pant...have...huff....puff......really....wheeze....big...news." I say out of breath, leaning on the table for support.

"Well go on woman, TELL US!" Uriah urges, not too nicely.

"Ok, ok, man, jeez. But first," I say smiling wide, turning towards Zeke. I throw my arms around him in a hug, "I am so proud of you!" Zeke's initiation had recently ended, and he place fifth place, which means he wouldn't get cut. Zeke was never really much of a fighter, or a face your fears kinda person, so we were all really happy when he passed. He's such a wimp, but a pretty awesome big bro, most of the time.

Uriah comes between us, and grabs my shoulders and shakes me, "Yea, yea, Zeke, fifth, whatever. NOW WHAT'S THE BIG NEWS! Don't make me shake it out of you!"

I slap his arm, and he let's go of me, I give my tablemates a big smile, and tell them the big news, "They're having an Ultimate Giveaway for the winner of a talent show they're hosting!" Uriah and I, start jumping up and down, squealing.

"Wait, what the heck is that?" Uriah asks, continuing to jump up and down.

Before I can say anything, I'm interrupted by Lynn. "The Ultimate Giveaway is this stupid thing, where people can go on stage, and waste everyone's time embarrassing themselves, with their so-called "talents". But it's pretty funny watching people humiliate themselves, and epicly fail." Lynn explains, looking bored.

"How did you know that?"

"Duh, I read the poster too." Lynn rolls her eyes at me.

"Well excuse you Lynn, but you happened to forget the most important part, the prize for the winning person or group is a whole YEAR supply of.....wait for it......DAUNTLESS CAKE!" I scream, jumping up and down with excitement.

Everyone's eyes literally pop out of their sockets, when I mention the prize. "Why didn't you just start with that?!" Zeke exclaims.

"Ok I'm totally in", Four says chuckling.

"Me too"

"Meh"

"Don't forget about me"

"Absolutely"

"Hell yea!"

"Sure, why not?"

"Great, the whole group's in, now I don't need to do a one-man band", I say gratefully, yeah, my band would not have been the best idea. Contrary to the fact that I do not have a single instrument or any musical talent.