Chapter 10

Something was off about this girl but at least I know one of my neighbors . Maybe Virginia isn't so bad after all.

________________ C10♥_______________

The drive home wasn't as bad as the drive there.

It was short and quiet , but all I could think about was Jesse and his new girlfriend .

She was so perfect , and I was so not perfect.

As we pulled up to the driveway , I saw Melissa , Jennifer and 3 other girls pull into Melissa's driveway.

I got out the car and started walking towards my front door when I heard my name being called .

"Ashley , Hey Ash " I turned around to see Jennifer waving for me to come over there.

"Mom , imma go to a friends house over there , bring my bag in please."

"Friends ? On the first day ? & Virginia was suppose to be such a horrible place right. " my mom grinned sarcastically.

" Okay. Have fun , and be home by 8:30, you got school in the morning ."

"Alright , thanks mom. " I gave my mom a hug and kiss and started walking towards Jennifer who was impatiently waiting for me to come.

"Ashley !" my little sister yelled behind me.

"Yeah ," I turnt around anxiously .

" What Is it Alisha?"

She ran up to me and grabbed my arm.

"Ashley , don't go." she winned

" Why Alisha , these are my friends."

" Ashley , I Said Dont Go !" her voice was deeper and she was angry . I looked at her eyes and seen they were pitch black.

"Alisha. Get off of me now!" I yelled at her.

She didn't let go , instead her grip got tighter and tighter and I was loosing circulation in my arm.

"Alisha , your hurting me. Let go!"

Her eyes turnt back to normal and she let go of my arm. She gave me a hug and ran inside the house.

I was stuck , I was frozen . What just happened ? What , what's going on right now ?

"Ashley , are you coming or not? " somebody yelled from behind me.

Oh snap , I forgot all about Jennifer waiting for me over there. I ran towards her , rubbing my arm and trying to keep from crying.

For a little girl she was very strong . It must be the milk or something.

"Finally" Jennifer said when I reached by her .

" Come inside , I want you to meet the rest of the girls. "

I walked into one of the most beautiful houses I ever seen . The cream paint flowed with the red decor which made the house pop.

There was a family portrait hanging up I'm the main hallway. She was an only child, lucky.

Jennifer , Me , Melissa and the two other girls walked up a staircase. It looked like that staircase from Cinderella except there was definitely no prince.

We walked into a room full of pink. Everything was pink . Wow , I felt like I walked into a mini Sharpay Evans room . Yuck .

I sat on her bed and in a instant , I fell in love. It adjusted to my body like a soft cloud , hugging me. How could she leave this in the morning ? I would just lay here and float .

"So , Ashley . What do you think of my room ? " asked Melissa .

"Its amazing !" I replied admiring all of its outstanding features.

Her flat screen made you feel like you were in a movie theatre and the mini fridge provided the snacks to go along. Can somebody say HEAVEN ?

"Well , guys , - " Jennifer addressed us .

" Our annual sleepover is coming up and as you guys now my room is getting renovated so I can have a chandelier in my walk in closet ." she was glowing with happiness.

"So any volunteers ?"

"Um , Me ? " I volunteered , not 100 percent sure if I was even invited but what a better way to make friends.

Melissa glanced at me , in a shock almost . Oh well , I wanted it at my house , my furniture came and my house was big enough for them to come so , what a better way to join a new neighbourhood. Plus , I never actually been to one. Don't judge me .

" Ashley are you sure ?" a brunette that I haven't heard speak all day said.

I wonder what her name is .

" Yeah , I'm new to the neighborhood so it should be fun right? "

"Yeah ," Jennifer said to ease the tension that built.

"So , Saturday at 6 , we'll be over there. Take me and the girls number and we'll let you know what you need to have ."

"Okay."

I got all there numbers and we spent the rest of the time chatting , and gossiping . I had friends , Virginia was becoming better than I expected.

My first sleepover . Wow , I can't wait !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

[A/N ) well guyss :* this is chapter 10 , I've been trying to find a way to incorporate details in a show not tell way . how am I doing with that?

For thoose of you who don't know Sharpay Evans is from High school musical played by Ashley Tisdale .

I know I promised more action but it will happen in chapter 11 , there's gonna be WAY MORE. I PROMISE.

The book is gonna end at chapter 20 , so we'll be saying goodbye soon.

Also , is there any good scary books somebody would like to recommend? please comment with good books.

My favorite is "Help Me? Please" by Jakkii .. go read ..

Sorry if this isn't a horror yet , but it will come soon.

SO :

Comment

Vote

Share

Follow

& Keep Reading.

I will update by Friday , I'm sorry its taking long I have so many test I'm studying for.

Who else hates math other then me ? Blehhh .