Chapter 13

We turned around and saw Alisha. She had dark black eyes, she had a crooked smile and her dress had blood over it. In her left hand she had a long bloody machete and in her right she had Heavenly's head in her left.

This wasn't my little sister anymore .

-----------------C13❤--------------------

"Oh noo, oh noo , oh no , please god don't tell me that's Heavenly ." Faith started hyperventilating and walking back and forth sobbing her eyes out .

We all started moving back as , Alisha's bare feet started slowly creeping towards us .

Faith had ran off but the rest of us was frozen .

"Alisha , what are you doing ?" I whispered to my demonic little sister .

" 5,4,3,2,1"

"4,3,2,1"

"3,2,1"

"2,1"

"1"

"0" she chanted this over and over again.

Me and Jennifer ran passed her as Miranda ran in the direction of Faith .

We ran up the stairs and ran into a random room.

I'm not 100% sure which room cause i haven't completely mastered the house yet .

The room was midnight black , Jennifer and I sat against the wall rocking back in forth .

"How could you invite us here with your ghost freak of a sister ?" Jennifer whispered in a hateful tone.

"I didn't know , I would of never did it then . I'm sorry ."

BANG ! BANG ! BANG!

Somebody was banging on the oak door and it made me and Jennifer's back vibrate .

"If we be quiet they won't think we're in here ." I whispered to Jennifer .

My heart was pounding out of my chest and I had to pee so badly . What's going on ? Is my little sister possessed ?

We heard footsteps slowly creep away from the door . We let out a big sigh , and cried with tears of joy. We were safe , for now .

Just then we heard a scream of terror .

Miranda ? Faith?

Jennifer got up and shoved open the door . That was a mistake. At that split second a ax hit her in the middle of her head. She died instantly and the ax was stuck in her head. The blood was still gushing out of her head.

Oh no, oh no, that's the second person dead in my house .

I slowly got up and stepped over Jennifer's lifeless body . I ran back downstairs toward the kitchen to see Miranda and Faith curled up in a corner , crying their eyes out.

It felt so good to see another living person .

"Please, Ashley. Don't tell me Jennifer is dead!" Miranda started to bawl her eyes out . Her cheeks got red and her eyes instantly swelled and got puffy .

We all sat together crying , how was we gonna make it out alive.

Just then we heard someone come down the stairs .

Creek , creek , creek , creek

That's all you heard when we slowly saw the person approach .

My demonic little sister was carrying a sack and dragging it along the floor . The blood was trailing behind the bag .

She took out Heavenly's head and smiled , with the same crooked grin she grabbed Jennifer's head and placed it next to her.

I noticed after she took out Jennifer's head the sack looked like it at least had one or two more heads.

"Wondering who it is" a demonic voice crept from my little sisters body .

Possessed or not , she's still my little sister .

She slowly reached down and grabbed the bag . She reached her hand inside and placed the head in her hand. She started giggle , which turned into her full out laughing . She was laughing and laughing and then she stopped.

She turned around and looked at us . She looked at each of us in the eyes for atleast a minute each . I seen my little sister in there. I just don't know how to get her out .

She slowly pulled her hand out the bag and placed the head next to Jennifer.

Miranda grabbed me sobbing as I stood there in shock . I couldn't cry, I couldn't breathe, I couldn't even stand up straight. I just wanted to flat out die right there.

How could she do this ! I hate her with every being in my body . How could she !

Faith looked at us .

"Ashley?" Faith said in a blank tone.

"Yes" I responded in a faint whisper.

"Who is that?" She said in a some what remorseful tone.

"My mom."

---------------------------------------------

[ A/N ) So I know I said after the Fourth of July and I'm kinda late huh?

I've been dealing with the death of a friend so I am truly sorry. :(

So what do you think ? Two people died?

Jennifer and the Mom .

Who's next ?

Was you expecting mom?

How was this chapter?

Sorry if it isn't a long update but I'm trying to keep up with the book .

This is More so a filler chapter . But it still has actions.

Ill update before the 22nd , I promise .

Anyways .

Comment

Vote

Sharee .

PleAse let me know what you think about it and leave lots of comments.

How do you feel about who died so far ?

How do you want this to end ?

So please comment and let me know :*

Comment ..... Vote ... Share !!