Chapter 15

She started to move more across my neck and then the house filled with a amazing sound.

DING DONG! DING DONG! DING DONG!

Saved by the bell .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~C15❤~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alisha growled , she slowly removed the knife from my neck and threw it on the floor .

She slowly got up and started walking to the door . Her feet moved slowly. Step by step she pounded on my heart as she left the room. Miranda and Faith rushed by my side. Miranda had tears on the brim of her eyes when she saw what Alisha did to me and she knew what the end result would of been if the door bell didn't ring. It was a very shallow cut but very long . I dragged my index finger along the cut and rubbed my fresh dark red blood against my fingers.

The smell of the room was intoxicating and no matter what we couldnt take our eyes off the door way. I couldn't hear the sound of her foot steps because my heart was pounding in my ears. The cut started slowly oozing and for the first time I knew I was going to die.

I gathered up the courage to get up. Standing up made me feel woozy and I stumbeled backwards. I yanked on Melissa's arm to stop me from falling. When i had fully functioning legs, I slowly started walking towards the door. Oh NO ! Why am I doing this? Why am I doing this? My legs started slowly walking towards the opening of the door way. Ashley, if you die its your fault. DONT YOU WATCH HORROR MOVIES ! My subconsious was yelling at me. DON'T BE A STATISTIC ASHLEY ! YOU WILL NOT LOOK CUTE WITH A CUT OFF HEAD. My subconsicous was right. No one with their head cut off is cute, but it seems like my feet didnt catch the memo.

I made it to the opening of the door and I could see Alisha at the door way talking to someone. Her voice was innocent and she looked so precious. For a second i forgot that my sister was trying to kill me. Someone walked into the doorway adn it was Jesse. I strained my ears so that I could see what they was saying.

"I just wanna see Jennifer & Ashley. They texted me and told me to come." Jesse said walking towards the staircase.

I never texted him though, Oh maybe Jennifer did. OH NO, Jennifer. A tear stream down my face, how am I going to tell him that his girlfriend is dead. He started walking up the stairs and Alisha's eyes turned fully black again. Uh Oh, Shes back. Jesse started walking up the stairs and he saw my face. He smiled and his eyes lit up. That boy still makes my heart flutter, and its been so long.

Ashley really? This is not the time for you to be all lovely dovey with him when there's a killer right behind him.

"JESSE RUN!" Miranda yelled from beside of me. When did she even get there? Jesse looked behind him and Alisha was in the kitchen looking for a knife. When Miranda screamed she picked one up and started running towards Jesse.

Jesse picked up speed and started to run up the stairs. Good thing he is a basketball player or else my a million and one stairs wouldn't of been that easy to climb. My little sister was right behind him with the knife. She was able to slash a big cut into his leg before Jesse had ran into the room and we all closed the door.

Jesse limped to the other side of the room. He was panting and breathing hard. I ran to him and Faith and Miranda had there back against the door.

"Jesse are you okay?" I asked barely above a whisper.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE? WHY IS YOUR LITTLE SISTER TRYNNA KILL ME ?" Jesse was furious and screaming. I knew I was gonna have to explain this to him. As I explained to him in quick fast details of what happened over the past few hours tears started to brim at my eyes. I knew that i would have to tell him that Jennifer was dead.

" Where's Jennifer & Heavenly? Why didnt your mom stop your little sister?" He asked chocked up.

My mom. Tears started to freely flow down my face as i remembered that she was dead and I was in the same room as her lifeless body. The bed was blocking it so Jesse couldn't see it.

"They're dead Jesse." I said inaudible . He started to sob quietly and I walked towards Miranda and Faith who was against the door crying. I wish i hadn't bought this apon them. It was a stupid idea for me to volunteer this at my house knowing this creepy dude was on the brim of haunting my little sister. I should of thought more. Maybe , I should just go out there and let her kill me, so they would be safe. NO im so stupid, weither or not im killed first or last they still all going to die.

"Ashley!" Jesse eyes were wide and he pratically yelled my name. I turnt to look around at him and he slowly stood up. By the expression on his face he forgotten that he cut his leg. I walked toward him and he put his arm around my shoulder.

"You have a cut on your leg, you shouldnt be standing up Jesse." i said looking into his beautiful amazing eyes.

He looked in my eyes and then down to my neck. He rubbed his finger across the dried blood and a tear grazed against his check.

" Did she do this?"

"Yeah" i whispered, nodding.

'Are we going to die Ashley?"

"I dont know , Jesse. Theres four of us and 1 of her. Two of us is perfectly fine , I have a cut on my neck and you have a cut on your leg."

Jesse looked at me and he had such fear in his eyes. He looked me in my eyes for what felt like internity. He grabbed my faced and kissed me. It was an amazing kiss i couldnt even focus on anything but him and his amazing soft lips. He let go of my face but his lips never moved. Heavenly and Faith gasped when they saw what was going on but at that moment I didnt care. All i cared about was him and his lips. His amazingly, beautiful, delicious lips. He moved his lips from mine and looked me in my eyes. The look of love filled them as I was bought back to Tenesse,

"I love you Jesse" i whispered for only him to hear. It came out before I could even think about what i said.

His eyes widen and he open his mouth in a completely shocked face. Oh no. I shouldn't of said that i knew that was a stupid idea . Im so stupid.

"I love you to Ashley and I always have." he whispered . I looked at him and he smiled his beautiful smile and kissed me again. HEAVEN ! Even my subconcious was in love. He pulled away and looked at me.

"Alright , now lets fight ." We turnt to face Miranda and Faith who got up when we looked at them. They came to stand by us and we all slowly walked to the door and opened it. This was it ,

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N) So i know that i promised on the 1st but ive been so busy. Alot of you have been asking how my bestfriend died. Well he tried to commit suicide and he failed . He was on life support and it was 4 months until i found out and they pulled the plug the next day. Also recently my aunt died cause of a heart attack so ive been busy. Also my sister soon give birth to my nephew so we've been trying to get the house ready for him

WATTPADD I JUST WANTED TO TELL YOU THAT SOMEONE IS TRYING TO COPY MY BOOK. WE ALL KNOW THAT I STARTED THIS BOOK AND MINES IS CALLED 5,4,3,2,1 ! THE PERSON MADE A BOOK CALLED 3,2,1 THEN THEY HAD THE NERVE TO COMMENT ON MY BOOK AND SAY I COPIED THEIR BOOK. I AM NOT A COPIER. I WILL NEVER COPY ANYBODYS BOOK AND IM MAD SOMEONE IS COPYING MINE. IF YOU NEED BOOK IDEAS JUST INBOX ME AND ILL TELL YOU IDEAS. & IF YOUR GOING TO COPY OFF OF ME ATLEAST CHANGE THE NAME OF THE CHARACTERS ! DONT COPY WORD FROM WORD THATS STUPID CAUSE I WILL SEE AND KNOW YOUR COPYING SO EVERYBODY WHO LOVES THIS BOOK AS MUCH AS I DO PLEASE GO AND REPORT @dariuslovescoolies <<< THATS THE PAGE THATS COPYING ME! THEY EVEN STOLE MY COVER! IF YOU DONT FEEL LIKE SEARCHING , GO TO CHAPTER 12 COMMENTS AND THEY COMMENTED ! I DONT LIKE THAT THAT ISNT COOL FOR YOU TO COPY MY BOOK WORD FROM WORD !

Anyways , CONTINUE TO READ AND COMMENT AND VOTE.

READ.

COMMENT.

SHARE.

VOTE.

I AM NOT 100% SURE WHEN IM GOING TO UPDATE AGAIN BUT IT WILL BE SOON I PROMISE.

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT :

Jesse and Ashley Was You Expecting That??

What do you think will happen next

BUT CHAPTER 16 WILL BE UP SOON I PROMISE ! CONTUINE TO SUPPORT AND I LOVE YOU GUYS <3 :D :)