Hello Again

Hey guys! Long time no see, huh?

So I've been thinking a lot lately and I know that I said I was completely done with this story and that I wouldn't do a sequel, but I've really really missed writing January and Zayn and thought, hey, why not? I really love this story a lot and I just can't seem to let it go. I'm way too attached.

So, without being said, I will officially be doing a sequel to this story! It won't be as long (I hope), but more of a mini-sequel I guess that'll probably be around 30-ish chapters. I'm not exactly sure when I'll start it yet, but I will have it uploaded so you can add it to your libraries. The first chapter will be up soon enough, though, I promise. The story will be called Beginning, and I've already made a cover for it, too, so make sure to be on the lookout for that!

I'm very excited to be bringing this story back, and I really hope you all are, too. How do you guys feel?

Anyway, like I said, please be on the lookout for the sequel. I honestly cannot wait! I've been thinking about this a lot, maybe even too much and I can't wait for you guys to see what Jan and Zayn have in store for you all ;)

Also, follow me on Twitter, too (@/yrraniaz), if you'd like. I want to start using it again and I want to talk to you guys more as well. If you follow me, tweet me your fav emoji and I will follow you back :)

Thank you so so much and I'll see you all soon!

- yasmine