:)

IM SO SORRY THIS IS NOT A CHAPTER BUT I JUST HAD TO LEAVE YOU ALL A LITTLE NOTE REAL QUICK!

•••

Hello! Again, sorry that this isn't an actual update, but it's currently 12AM and here I am writing a note to you all :)

Basically, I just wanted to say huge thank you to everyone who reads -- new and old readers -- votes, and/or comments on my story, I really appreciate it. I honestly do. You guys don't know how happy it makes me, even if it's not "a lot".

I do get a lot of people that comment and tell me how great of a writer I am or how my story deserves more reads, you know, all that jazz. I would just like to say thank you again, first of all. And although I will not agree that my story deserves more reads, (I do enjoy the comments I get, though :)) I will say that I am happy with what I have now. I never thought my story would ever get this far at all so therefore I can't complain a single bit.

I love writing this story and I love to see you guys' reactions to each chapter I upload. I am so happy that I can please people out there with my work. And although I don't always believe that I am the greatest writer, (just take a look at the author's notes at the end of the chapters lol) I do enjoy writing for you all. It puts a smile on my face with every new comment or vote that I receive. And I hope that I have made some of you smile, or laugh, or display some kind of emotion at some point in return.

So, in conclusion, this note is just one big thank you for your overall support. It's nice to see every time I come onto Wattpad. You guys are so cool and I think it's safe to say that I am in love with each and every one of you. I really hope that I can become friends with some of you (or all of you, if you're willing haha) some time. Take care and I hope you guys will continue to enjoy what I'll have in store for you. Hopefully I can update real soon ;)

- yasmine :)

(I just realized that I've never put my name out there until now.)

(Wow. I'm such a terrible host. Don't hate me pls.)

(P.S. I kinda wanna do one of those about me tag thingies but I think you actually have to be tagged by somebody or something like that. haha idk I'm just going to go now, bye.)