Reader's Choice Time! Woo!

Hey guys. So... I'm back. I'm sorry I haven't been uploading, but I've been busy, going to a whole new school and all. I won't be able to update often(still), BUT I will have an upload deadline of at least two months. (Maybe. Hopefully.)

Meaning I will upload a chapter in less, or the time of two months after the last posted chapter. Which is... actually a lot, but it goes by fast for me, so... yeah.

Also;
My other books. There's two or three. All are yaoi, that were supposed to be chapters in here, but I loved the ideas a little too much.

Also, I have a few story book ideas I want you guys to vote on, for me to make into a book. Three will, the others will be one-shots in this, later on.

1. Step-brother X Step-brother (My personal favorite, and slight homofobicity, if that's a word, Mason's a little homophobic, if you didn't understand my new word)

Jacob's mother has just re-married, and he now has a new step-brother, Mason, who is a teacher at different schools. Since his new father and Mason moved into their small town, Mason is Jac's new English teacher. But no one knows. He kept his last name, and ignores Jac, only seeing him as another student while in school. At home, well he's been disappearing to somewhere every night- to his girlfriend, Trisha. Jacob gets confused, he shouldn't be caring so much about his step-brother, should he?

Votes: / /

2. Coach X Student

Max has had a perfect life in a shell so far. Rich parents, popular, captain of the football team, wanted by every girl, and more. No one knew the secrets he hid six feet under everyone's steps. Then there's Coach K. No one really knows his full name, and his past is a mystery. All the students know, is that he showed up three years ago, totally unannounced, and stepped in for the previous coach, who just retired. His mysterious appearance has everyone interested, and all the girls are trying to seduce him. He was 26, very young for a teacher, but somehow he had the qualifications and looks for it. So will they somehow make it trough the danger awaiting?

Votes:

3. Bounty hunter X Wanted criminal (renaissance times)

Being wanted gets on your nerves very easily. Elex has been over WANTED posters since he killed the Faery Kingdoms King, and without any regret. Ira has had a lot on his plate since an accident happened, and has been hunting killers since that. He's a known bounty hunter, with the title of Champion. Fate happens, and the two most feared men in the fourteen Kingdoms cross paths. Both have secrets behind their dark and dead eyes, so what will they do, when they discover the other is the answer to their problems.

Votes:

4. Man X Man

Even in the normal, boring world of life, adventure can happen; Aven worked every day, every hour he could, to provide for his sick mother and two little sisters. His hours were packed with school, and then work at the Coffee shop; Angel's Bay. There were a bunch of regulars, but one stood out to Aven. Zephyr Walker was a successful business man, his work being the only thing that mattered. He shuffled trough women like a deck of cards. Every now and then, he liked to lay back, and observe other people, so he found the perfect, most unsuspected place. The small café at the corner of the city. He never thought of a permanent partner, until the perfect person showed up. And Zephyr was about to give him an offer he couldn't possibly refuse.

Votes: /

5. Prison story

Adril has done something, but somehow ends up with a much bigger story. All-in-all, he ends up where every filthy-minded, back-stabbing, low-life criminal does. The most guarded prison in the US, also known as the Alcatraz of the South, the Louisiana State Penitentiary, aka Angola. His cellmates are ruthless, scary, and sadly two of the six are sex-offenders, looking after Adril's sexy ass. There's only two people in the whole place, that aren't looking to gut, torture or rape him, are both not in reach, unless he pays a hefty price. (Story will progress somewhat on readers ideas)

Votes: /

6. Babysitting

Cecil's parents have been overprotective ever since his sister Kayla almost got raped. Their jobs require them to go to a meeting overnight, and they've hired a 'babysitter' for the 16 year old twins. Gabriel needs to earn some extra money, and his afternoon shifts at Starbucks aren't doing it. When he hears from a friend that a family needs a babysitter, he jumps at the job. What he doesn't expect, is the "children" he's supposed to babysit, are only two years younger than him. (I have a short and long idea for this one.)

Votes: / /

Ok. Leave a comment with the three you want to be turned into a book, and it will be done! Or leave me private message, doesn't matter, but I would be glad if you voiced your opinion please, on anything really. But... as you've noticed... I am a busy person, and will not upload often, so there's a hook. This book will, as I've said previously, continue on. The new book ideas? I will have another vote later on, to see which one you want out first. I will then focus on that book only, plus this one. Every other book will be on pause, until I finish one of these six. I will then continue on with the other two in the same steps. I'm thinking... a chapter a month? So you'd get one on that in a month, and one or more on this in two. Works? Yeah. Good enough.

Love everyone who supports me. If you support me, then vote, or leave a comment. First one has an honorable mention in the next chapter. I will do those, based on different criteria later on ;)

No one's commenting... Please comment?

So 'till next time, bye lovelies!~