Painful pleasure

Pair: Naro- Nate x Kuro

These are my own characters so yay! WARNING!: There will be a lot of lemon! Enjoy!

Nate was wobbling down the sidewalk, trying to get away. He shouldn't have gotten drunk, even go to the party in the first place. He didn't notice the shade of five people stalking him. They saw the young male at the bar by himself, and decided to make him their new target. They waited untill the male walked into a street with no people, since it was late at night. When he did, they stepped out of the shadows, and walked closer. Nate noticed their presence too late.

One of the men swung his hand over Nate's shoulder, like he was an old friend. The other guys surrounded him from other sides. The one in front of Nate, put his hands on his chest. He slipped his hands under Nate's shirt, and ran over his lightly defined abs. He wasn't badly built, he was just a little short. The other one pressed his lips against against Nate's harshly, pushing something in Nate's mouth, and keeping it there, until it dissolved. They seperated, and Nate had to swallow. When he did, a slow euphoria overwhelmed him, and his knees buckled, his consciousness starting to fade.

Kuro was sitting in his gangs hideout smoking a cigarette, wondering where the guys were. They probably picked up a another chick or something. They often did that, they even picked up some young guys. They didn't care, they just wanted to torture them, and violate them. He rested his head against his arm wondering if he should go out too. Suddenly he heard the door open, and laughs reached his ears. Well, they got back rather late. Kuro got up, and walked out of his room to meet them.

He saw them strapping someone to the bed, in the master bedroom. He cleared his throat and they all looked at him. One of them stepped forward flashing Kuro a sly grin. He leaned to Kuro's ear, and whispered something in a husky, and obviously drunk voice. "Have fun. And try to be a little gentle. He's obviously still a virgin." Cackling, the man patted his Kuro's shoulder and walked out of the room. Kuro stood there shocked, as all the other men cleared out of the room. They locked the door from the outside, and snickered.

Kuro silently cursed them, and then looked at the boy. He immediately knew who he was. It was Nate, the kid who he went to some of his classes with. He may have been a bad person, but he didn't want to be an idiot. He skipped school at times, but did go to school... Nate was the interesting kid in the class. Girls liked him, but he never went out with anyone, or at lest no one had seen him. He was cute for a guy, and even more to Kuro. He was gay since the start of middle school. And this kid caught his eyes. Maybe he should take the chance...

"Ngm...~" Nate started waking up. His body was heavy, and his mind was still cloudy from the liquor. His cheeks were light pink, still drunk and his mind hazy. Kuro stared at Nate, as he wiggled. He slowly went towards the bed, watching Nate intently. Nate groaned again, his eyes fluttering open. The first thing he saw, was a man staring down at him. He was getting closer, and closer untill he stood at the edge of the bed. He leaned close to Nate's face and asked him a question. "Do you know who I am?" Nate shook his head. He would obviously know the most popular guy in his class.

Kuro was the guy who sat in the same line as Nate, and two seats in front of him. He was tall, nicely built, and mostly cut off from the class. Right now, he looked like he wanted to kill Nate though. He flashed an evil smile, and got on Nate, straddling him by his hips. Nate tried to move away, only to find ropes holding down his wrists and legs. His mind did turns, and tried to figure out what was happening. Kuro sat on Nate's groin, looking at his confused face. He chuckled internally, and thought how cute Nate was.

He put one hand on Nate's belt, and slid his arm up. Nate shivered at Kuro's cold fingers sliding up his stomach. With his other hand, he unbuttoned Nate's shirt, exposing his stomach. He eyed the squirming male in front of him with lust. Nate felt the gaze of Kuro, he liked it, how Kuro looked at him, but it seemed like danger was coursing through his veins. Nate struggled to get out of the ropes holding him down, to no avail. He was trapped in a lion's cage, about to get eaten.