Beautiful emotions

Pair: LuMi- Luke x Mike/Michael

These guys are also mine! And plz tell me some people from known anime's that u'd like to have fucked. =)

The car drove silently as Mike drove to their swimming lessons. Luke had headphones in his ears, listening to an unknown song. His perfect lips, were lipsinging to the song. Mike turned his attention back to the street, ignoring the tightening of his stomach.

When they got to the pool, Mike locked the car, and followed Luke in. They went straight to the locker room, and changed. Mike was used to seeing Luke naked, but it still turned him on. After the years they were together, he had grown a crush on his best friend.

After swimming lessons, the boys decided to stay afterward, and practice more. They tried for speed, agility, and perfection. The two helped each other by telling them the mistakes they were making.

When they were done, Luke went into the changing room first. He took off his swimsuit, and started changing. Mike quietly opened the door, peeking in. His face flushed red, when he saw Luke's body. Mike stared a few minutes, until he snapped out of it. He decided that he would change somewhere else today. He closed the door, and quickly changed clothes.

On the way home, it started raining. "Hey, Mike. Do you think it'll stop?"

Luke looked over to Mike, giving him a questioning glance. "I dunno. Why?"  Luke silently shrugged his shoulders, looking out of the window. When they got to Luke's place, it was raining so much, Mike could barely see in front of him.

Luke said that the brunette could stay at his place for the night, it was his second home afterall. Mike was nervous. He had done this a million times before, but today was even worse. Plus his hardness didn't help right now. They got out of the car, and ran to the front door of the house. Mike turned around when he was out of the rain, and locked the car. Luke opened the door, and they ran in. "Mom, dad! I'm home!" No answer. "Huh. They're usually home by now." Luke threw his jacket on the couch and went to the bathroom, to get some towels.

Mike walked into the kitchen to make some hot chocolate, to warm them up. As he got the milk, he noticed a note on the fridge. It was from Luke's parents.

Hi Luke, Mike. We were invited to a party by some of our friends, and we decided to go. Dinners in the fridge, and be careful. Don't do anything wreckles, and hurt yourselves. We'll be back in two days.

Dad & Mom

Mike pondered for a moment, as he set the note on the table, and got out the milk. Then he got an idea. He made their drinks, and then warmed up there food. It was homemade vegetable soup, with chicken. Luke came in with two towels, just as Mike was taking the soup out of the microwave. He spotted the note on the tale, and read it quickly. "Oh, that's why they're not here, well guess we have the house to ourselves for the weekend."Mike's heart skipped a beat at that.

After they ate, talked, and sipped at the chocolate, they noticed it was late at night. They walked up the stairs, into Luke's room. Luke went into the bathroom first, and started showering, to get the rain off. Mike couldn't help himself, and snuck into the bathroom after him. He tripped over Luke's pants, that lazily lay on the ground, and fell, making too much noise. "Mike?" Luke stopped washing his hair, and looked around the curtain. He saw Mike plastered on the ground, his pants wrapped around Mike's legs. "Yea...?" Mike asked slowly. "Could you wash my backside?" Mike's eyes widened, and he suddenly got a lump in the back of his troath. "Uhhh.... sure... I guess." Mike slowly got up, and got closer to the shower. "Ummm.." He hesitated right before the curtain. "Mike, what are you waiting for? Take off your clothes and help me. Please." Mike couldn't believe his friend was asking him of this.