Being a pet

Pair: EreMiAn-Eren x Armin x Jean

Anime: Attack on Titan/Shingeki no Kyojin, u know it's not mine, so why even bother? Because I'm awesome!

After training, Eren and Armin decided to take a walk, talking about their childhood, when the jerk came. "Hello brats." Armin just kept walking, not looking for any trouble. Eren on the other hand had to say something. "What, trying to immitate someone strong, to sound tougher? Ha, you'll never even get close to the Corporal. Let it go, Horseface." Eren turned around, and started walking away, but Jean grabbed his hand. "I don't think so Yeager." He pulled Eren towards him, and tried to punch him. Eren evaded it, and tried to get away, until he felt something sharp on the back of his neck."Come with me, or I'll kill you." Eren had no choice in the matter. Plus he didn't really want Armin, or Mikasa to die, he knew they would kill themselves if he died. He gritted his teeth, and spit out a "Fine."

Jean smirked to himself, and turned to Armin, still holding the little knife to Eren's neck. "Armin, I trust you'll follow?" It wasn't really a question, more like a statement. Armin bit his lower lip, and hesitantly nodded. "Good." Jean led the two to his small cabin, shoving Eren in, and closing the door lightly behing Armin. He then grabbed something off of the bed he shoved Eren down on, and snapped it around Eren's neck. When the blond and brunette looked closely, it was a collar. "What the fuck Horseface!"

Jean just smirked. He sat down on his bed and motioned Armin over. "What do you mean? And by the way, a dog shouldn't be growling at his master, now should it." Jean picked Armin up, and sat him on his lap, wrapping his arms around the slender waist. Eren literally growled at that. "You're only proving my point, Yeager. Stop it, or you'll get punished like a shitty dog." Jean, tightened his arms around Armin's waist, and burried his face in the crook of the blond's neck, making the said blond blush. "I'm not a dog, and you're not my master Horseface!" Jean just chuckled. "Ah. The dog is being bad, don't you think, Armin? We should punish it." Armin tensed up, and looked at the floor with wide eyes.

Jean reached out, and unhooked the chain from the wall, wrapping it in Armin's hand. Armin looked alarmingly at Jean, shaking lightly. "Don't worry, Cutie. The bad dog deserves it. Now, shall we get to work? Hold him down for me will you?" Jean got up, and put Armin down where they sat. He walked over to the bedside drawer, and opened it. Taking a few things out, while still standing with his back turned to the other two.

Eren looked at Armin with a pleading and somewhat afraid eyes, only to see the blond staring at him with the same look. Jean closed the drawer, and chuckled as he saw the two. "Sorry Eren. But there's no way little Armin here, can help right now." He sat down again, put the objects next to him, and patted his lap. Armin looked at him wide eyed, but then slowly crawled over, and sat back down. Jean took the chain, and flashed them a sly grin. "Now then, where shall we start? Ah yes, why doesn't the dog statisfy his master?" Eren's eyes widened, and he was about to say a retort, but what Jean did next, stopped him.

Armin felt strong hands on the insides of his legs, and felt them being spread out. Jean hooked his fingers in the loops on the blond's pants, and pulled them down. "Wha?!" Armin wiggled and tried getting away, but Jean had a firm grip on his hips. Eren tried to stop Jean, but he himself was stopped by the chain, as Jean was still holding it.

"Shhhh... Calm down Cutie. Now, dog, lick." Jean pulled Armin's boxers down, and his half erect length popped out. Eren's cheeks reddened, and he looked away. "Tsk, tsk, tsk. That's exactly what I was talking about. Bad, bad dog." Jean tugged on the chain, and pulled Eren down, so his face was in front of Armin's lenght. "Suck."

Eren looked up at Armin, only to see lust filled, clouded eyes. Uhhhh... Eren...don't make this harder... "Uhg. Still not listening, are we. Well then, there's only one thing you do to a bad dog... beat it." Jean, grabbed the whip he had next to him, and slashed Eren lightly across the back, but enough to tear the shirt. "Ah!" Armin jumped, and closed his eyes, until he felt something warm on his length. He peeked one eye open. And got even harder.