Why'd I fall for you?

Pair: SasuNaru- Sasuke x Naruto Anime: Naruto- not mine, I'm not awesome enough.

K... so I decided I'd do a fluffy instead of lemon. There's still some in there though. Please give me feedback if you'd like more fluffy's. Enjoy!

...And before anyone noticed, the kunai went right by Sakura's head. "Ay! Watch it Naruto!" Naruto apologized for it, and left the training field, dragging his feet sadly. Sakura was sad that Naruto was sad. She tried speaking to Kiba, with no answer. He was running after Naruto! Man!~ Kiba avoided people, while trying to catch Naruto. The kid was just going down the street, aimlessly, bumping into people. Kiba wanted to know what was wrong with his best friend. He followed Naruto, untill they stopped in front of the Hokage's house. Kiba silently followed Naruto, as to not make himself known.

Naruto went into the office, and sat down. He was worried over the secret mission Lady Tsunade gave him. He was supposed to bring Sasuke back. The friend that turned into an enemy. He couldn't tell anyone, and it layed on his mind, eating it away. After waiting for a few minutes, he was called in. He sat in front of Tsunade, and looked at her sadly. "Lady Tsunade, I... I don't think I can do this... I mean he almost killed everyone in the village, and he doesn't even remember our friendship..." Tsunade looked at Naruto sympathetically, and thought about it.

Naruto was the only other one who was close to Sasuke. Sakura was the person her mind went to first, but she would just oogle over Sasuke, not bring him back. Naruto was her best bet, and not just that. He was skilled and powerful too. She connected her hands under her chin, and looked at Naruto with a serious face. "Naruto... You are the only one who can do this. I know you and Sakura are the ones who were the closest to him. But you understand why I can't send Sakura, right? It's just that... well, he is very powerful, and... Well, let's just say that you are the best choice. Now please, I expect you to depart tommorow, before sunrise." Naruto nodded, a grim expresion still plastered over his face.

He slowly walked out of the Hokage house, and went to his apartment. He knew Kiba was following him, but he didn't really care. He got some Ramen, ate it, and went to bed. Naruto thought that sleep was the best option to get his mind off of Sasuke. But that wasn't the case. Naruto fell asleep thinking of Sasuke, and then dreamed about him. He dreamed about finding Sasuke, and almost being killed, making the raven-haired boy mad. Then Sasuke almost destroyed half of the village.

Sasuke sat in the cave, sharpening his blades. It was dark, but he could still see. He was happy he killed his brother, Itachi. And now he was going to exterminate the Hidden Leaf Village. There was one person he was worried about though. There was one person he cared about, but his feelings probably wouldn't be returned anyway.

Naruto traveled for a few days, trying to find Sasuke. Then he saw destruction all over. He felt somebody's presence, but couldn't place it. He continued walking, enjoying the nature.

Sasuke couldn't believe his mind. Did they realy send someone to get him? He was out looking for some more rocks to sharpen his weapons, when he felt strong chakra. It was familiar, but he couldn't place it. He slowly got closer, to see the invader, to almost have his heart stop. The blond was standing in the feild, having foxes running around him.

To Sasuke, the sight was beautiful, yet frightening. Why did they send him?! His only weakness! He slowly crept towards Naruto, trying to keep unknown. Unfortunately, even with his skills, twigs, are still twigs. They snap, and make a lot of noise.

Naruto's head shot up, looking at the source of the sound. The foxes he was playing with, ran away. He saw a shadow of, maybe a person? Naruto slowly crept forwards to the shadow, trying to feel friendly. He straightened his back, and confidently walked towards the shadow. When he got closer, he saw two red Sharingan eyes staring at him.