Nowhere to run

Pair: EreRiWin(?)- Eren x Levi x Erwin

Attack on Titans: Probably one of the best anime shows out there. Sadly, not mine.

Eren was standing in front of the door. Hesitant to knock. When he finally gathered courage to reach for the knob, he heard a voice from the other side. "Mhmm!~ Le..Levi!~ Aaahh!~" He knew the voice from somewhere, but couldn't place it. "Shut up. Mmm!~" That was Levi's voice. What were they doing? "Mhmmm!~ Anhh!~" That voice again. "Do you want someone to hear us?! No? So shut the Hell up Erwin!" Erwin! That was the other voice. What? Why? Was Levi hurting Erwin? No, it sounded more like he was glad. He tried to walk away quietly, but tripped over a bucket, that magically appeared there.

He made so much sound, that Erwin and Levi shut up. While Hanji was around the corner, trying to stiffle her laughter. She put the bucket there, because she had a plan. Eren got up quickly, and ran away. In the meantime, Levi and Erwin got dressed, and Levi went out, to look for the person responsible. When he went out the door, he tripped over a bucket, and fell. Levi heard a small luagh from around the corner. "You shitty four-eyes! Come 'ere!" Hanji stopped laughing, and slowly stepped out of the corner, a sly grin on her face. Ok, THAT, kinda scared Levi. He put on his poker face, and steadily walked to her. Levi gripped her by the collar, and hissed at her. "Who tripped over the fucking bucket." Hanji's grin widened, if that was even possible. Levi let go, unknowingly. She shrugged, and walked away.

Levi got mad, but then walked to the security room, to look at the tape. He was glad he made Armin put a camera in front of his room. Levi sat in the chair, and turned on the computer. He fastforwarded the tape so he could see who went sneaking by. He saw Eren standing in front of the door, looking nervous for some reason. He reached his hand out, to knock on the door. Then he stopped. He listened, and then his face showed suprise. In the meantime, Hanji sneaked over, and put a bucket behind Eren. He tried to run away, but tripped over the same bucket Levi did. He got up, and ran away. Hanji sneaked to the door, and put the bucket up again. Ahh, so Eren, the cute titan.

For some reason, Levi and Erwin thought that he was sexy as Hell. He had a nice ass, and he was nicely built.

Levi got out of the chair, and went to Erwin's room. He knocked. "Who's there?" Erwin's sexy voice, sounded from the other side of the door. "Levi." Erwin hurriedly opened the door, when he heard Levi's voice. Levi slipped in, and immediately pressed his lips to Erwin's, and trapped him against the door, reaching with his hand, and locking it. They moved to the bed, and Levi straddled Erwin under him. They seperated, and Levi looked at Erwin with a serious face. He opened his mouth, and started telling Erwin about the sound. "Someone tripped over a bucket that shitty four-eyes put there. And guess who the lucky person was. None other, than our Eren." Erwin's expression changed in shock, but then turned into an evil grin. "So... Think we should have some fun?" Levi and Erwin thought the same thing. And already started forming a plan, to make the kid theirs.

Eren got called to Corporal Levi's room. He was nervous, and thought that the Corporal might have found out what he heard. He had no idea, he was right on spot. He knocked, and saw the door open. When it did, Levi stood in the doorway, wearing a black blouse, that was half open, revealing his chest, and jeans. Not his normal uniform, for fighting titans. Erwin was standing behind him with the same clothing, except for a white blouse. They were both grinning, and kind of scaring Eren. Levi motioned for Eren to come in.

Eren slowly came in the doorway, watching both of the male's carefully. When he went in, Levi closed the door, and locked it. Levi slowly came forward, and Eren immediately stepped backwards because of the look on Heichou's face. Levi took a few more steps, and Eren backed away a few steps, until he bumped into something warm. He felt a breath on the back of his neck. "Guess what." The voice was Erwin's. A shiver went down Eren's back, as he felt an arm go around his waist. He didn't notice Levi, as he sneaked up, in front of him. Both Levi, and Erwin were excited, to have the kid under their mercy. He would suffer, for interrupting them, with pleasure.

Levi slowly unbuttoned Eren's shirt, while Erwin did the pants. Eren was holding his breath the whole time, not moving, afraid of what will happen. Levi leaned close to Eren's ear, brushing his lips against it. "Get ready to suffer." Levi whispered seductively in Eren's ear. He started kissing down the kid's neck, exciting him. He licked and sucked on his nipples, while Erwin's hand slipped under Eren's boxers.

Eren moaned slightly, confused. Erwin stuck three fingers in Eren's mouth, while licking the back of his neck. Eren's tongue slid over Erwin's fingers, sucking lightly.

Suddenly Erwin gripped Eren's cock, making him gasp. He noddedd to Levi, so the Corporal took off his own pants. They made Eren get on his knees, like a dog. Erwin took the fingers out of Eren's mouth, and forcing them into his ass. The kid gasped, and Levi shoved his dick down Eren's throat. Eren chocked a little, silent ters streaming down his cheeks, from Erwin shoving his finger in and out of his ass. Levi leaned down, and whispered in Eren's ear. "Suck like the little whore you are." Eren slowly started sucking on Levi's dick, scared what would happen if he didn't obey. He got lost in sucking and licking Levi's dick, that he didn't feel it twitching. Levi moaned, and let go.

He cummed inside Eren's mouth, and felt the kid try to spit it out. He grabbed Eren's brown locks, and forced him to look at the ceiling. "Swallow it." It was short, but threathening. Eren slowly swallowed. He felt his own dick harden, and then a hand clamped around it. Levi felt pleasure when the kid gave him a blowjob. Erwin was skilled too, of course. Eren was slumped against the bed, Erwin holding him. Levi went over, and kissed Erwin. They pulled apart his butt cheeks, and aligned both of their dicks with the entrance.

They pumped in, with one motion, at the same time. Eren screamed in pain, and almost fell off the bed. "Mghm! Eren you're so tight. Ahh~" Erwin held Levi's hand, and squeezed it. They started pushing in and out, at the same time. Eren whimpered, new tears wetting his cheeks. It was too much for his small ass. Levi turned Eren around, so he was laying on his back, feet in the air. Both of the older male's leaned close to Eren's face, and kissed him. Three tongues entwined together, one covered with cum. They all breathed heavily, coming at the same time. Levi and Erwin came inside Eren, moaning loudly. Eren cummed over their chests, whimpering, and cluthing the bedsheets.

Levi pulled out first, and Erwin right after. Eren felt abandoned when their warmth left his insides. He didn't know why, but these two took his virginity, while making him feel wonderful. Erwin and Levi layed on each side of Eren, hugging him. He felt safe in their arms. "You belong to us now." They both whispered in Eren's ear. Then they kissed him on each side of the cheeks, licking off his tears. Eren smiled lightly, turning and kissing both of them passionately.

_________________________________________
Me: Well this is my second chapter so far. I'm so happy if u read this.

Levi: Saph why do u still insist on torturing us?

Erwin: Levi's right. I didn't really want to hurt Eren.

Me: *Slaps both of them, and runs away from Levi and his 3D Maneuvering blade.*

Eren: Guys! Stop fighting! Levi leave her al...!

Kuro: *Covers Erens mouth, and straddles him on a random couch.*

Levi/Erwin: Hey! He's ours!
*Run at Kuro with their 3DM blades.*

Me: *Claps hands together afraid for Kuro.* Well... I hope u liked this, and be ready for the next chapter! Nowwww.... If u'll exuse me, I need to go break up the fight. Kuro needs to be fit for the next interesting chapter. Baiii *Walks into the fight with Eren's 3DM blade, that I DO know how to use.*