The bet

Pair: RyuLi?-Ryuuzaki(L) x Light

Anime: Death Note.

Unfortunately does not belong to me, if it did, it'd be a hot smut yaoi. On to the chase!

Ryuuzaki and Light were sitting in the room on the sofa, the chain clicking every time one of them moved. For reasons unknown to all humanity, L, the great detective had cuffed himself to the man suspected to be Kira, the deadliest person in the world. From all the time they had to spend together, they started to bond. Not really a friendship, but at least talking. After all this time.... and peeking in the bathroom, Ryuuzaki developed small feelings toward Light, that kept on growing.

One day, Light got an idea. "Hey Ryuu?" L looked over at Light. "Yes Light?" Light thought if he really should continue, but then decided this was not the time to retreat. "You know... you shouldn't stay up all night. I mean, you'll get sleep deprivation, and faint." L wasn't really expecting to hear that, but his brows furrowed. "I won't faint, don't worry. I'm used to this." Light shook his head. He still thought it would have terrible consequences. "No way. Tonight, you're going to sleep as the same time as me, no arguing." L cocked his head to the side.

He didn't like being told what to do, but it excited him, when it came from Light. He wanted to play a little. "I'm not listening to you. I'll go to sleep when I want to. There's nothing you can do about it." He saw Light's thinking expression, and then his face lit up, like the fourth of July, immediately covered by a smirk. "I have an idea. Let's make a bet." This, got L interested. He lightly nodded his head, for Light to go on. "If you fall asleep in these three days, you have to do everything I say for one whole day." L thought bout it, but then thought it may have been a good idea.

"Fine, but if I don't fall asleep, you won't bother me with the sleeping shit again, and will do what I say for the day. Oh, and you can't ask me to take off the chain and cuffs." Light nodded, and they shook hands on it. Two days passed by normaly, nothing wrong. The third day was about to end.

Light got off the chair of his computer, and stretched, the chain rattling. It was about 5ft long, so both boys had enough space. He picked up his coffee mug, and drank the remaining liquid. He slowly layed down next to Light, for the remaining three hours of the night. Suddenly he felt this feeling of dizziness wash over him.

Light woke up from the light shining through the blinds. After a moment of blinking, and waiting for his eyes to adjust, his body registered unknown warmth on his side. When he looked over, he cracked an evil smile. He slipped Ryuuzaki's hands off his stomach, and got up. He put on fresh clothes on his bottom half, and walked over to the counter. He saw a note next to the freshly made coffee, and strawberry cake. It was Masuda's writing.

'Light, since L is sleeping, I know you'll wake up before him. He rarely sleeps, and when he does, he doesn't wake up until the afternoon. Don't make too much sound, don't try anything, there are still cameras outside of the room, and windows. Enjoy the coffee and cake. Masuda.'

Light sighted, and picked up the coffee cup. He took a sip, and sat in a chair. He opened Ryuuzaki's laptop, and typed in the password. Then he looked trough the file on him, and chuckled. Ryuuzaki had really done his research. Light looked trough a few more files, and then turned the laptop off. He turned in the chair, and looked slowly at L. The way the guy usually sat, would make one think that he would sleep curled up. It was exactly the opposite. Ryuuzaki's limbs were strewn all over the bed. His head to the ceiling, snoring lightly. Light walked over to him, and stared down. It should be impossible for a person to be this thin, at the rate of how much sweets he eats.

Light took a finger, and poked Ryuuzaki in the stomach. His body twitched, but no other reaction. He poked L a few more times, a little harder. Ryuuzaki groaned, but made no sign of waking up. Light smiled, walked over to the table, picked up one plate with cake. And sat down. He heard another groan, but ignored it. He ate the cake, smiling the whole time. When he was done, he put the plate down, and wiggled his butt where he sat. Light noticed that place was very comfortable. He stood up, took his book, and sat on the same spot as before... (guess where he's sitting XD)