Black 'n White

Pair: KiLey- Kine x Ryley

I got my second request! Thank you so much aaliyahsharamisebot!
Unfortunately it will take a while...
I'd love to apoligize for being an ass and not updating, but I have reasons. There were some medical problems, then some technical, and then others. Not going into detail, its too boring... plus I kinda don't really like this idea anymore... sorry, but yeah. Here. Fortunately for everyone, and noone, my contest is still ongoing. Check the previous chapter for any information, and leave your votes in the comments on here or the previous chapter.
Now, onto angel sex!

The steady weeping could be heard all throughout the study, and it was driving a certain fallen angel over the edge. He stomped over to his safe door, punching in the number, then angrily walking down the stairs. He unlocked the door in front of him, and stood there with an angry expression on his pale face. The weeping got even louder, and he couldn't stand it anymore. He strode over to the small mess, and raised his hand. His palm connected with something, and left his hand with a stinging feeling.

Ryley couldn't take anymore. It was too cold, everything was. His now frail body shook, as tears dripped down his cheeks. He knew he shouldn't cry out loud, but he couldn't help himself anymore. He heard a loud noise, and then a slam, as the door to the 'dungeon' opened. He was so scared. He wept even louder, as he knew who it was. After hearing steps near him, he felt pain on his pale cheek.

Both were suprised by the action. Ryley stopped crying, only to break down in tears, even worse. The fallen angel, Kine, had enough. "Would you shut the fuck up!?" Ryley took a shaky breath at his 'Masters' outburst, and tried to hold back the sobs. He started choking, and burst out crying again. Kine shook his head, and rubbes the bridge of his nose in irritation. He knelt down next to the frail body of his prisoner, and shook his head. "You know, I didn't want to resort to this, but you give me no choice." He walked over to the small table, leaving the angel to shake.

He took the object, and slowly neared the other boy. As he crouched down, Ryley knew he had to say something, or he wouldn't get another chance. "P...please...don't..." Kine was suprised that Ryley even spoke. His once velvet voice now scratchy, from lack of water, and all the sobbing. "Then stop crying like a pathetic kid. Or do you want me to make you scream instead." Ryley's eyes widened, and he shook his head.

"Good, now be quiet, and maybe you'll get some food." Kine stood up, and looked at his catch. The angel was chained to a wall by his neck and wrists, his wings covered with a few thinner chains, so they didn't get damaged. The golden tips of the feathers, and golden hair, shining lightly in the dark room. The white toga doing almost nothing to cover the pale, yet masculine and frail body. Ryley felt uncomfortable at Kine's gaze. He shifted his body, and looked at a spot on the wall. Kine smirked to himself, and started walking away.

"M...master?" He stopped in his tracks. "What is it." Ryley took a shaky breath and told himself 'It's now or never'. "It's... it's so cold down here..." Kine chuckled. "Of course it is." With that, he strode out of the room, locking the door behind him. Ryley slumped his shoulders, and looked at what Kine took off the table. It was a choker, obviously to stop his whining.

Kine walked up the stairs, thankful for some quiet. He knew it was hard on the angel. Ryley wasn't used to this, but he would eventually break. Unfortunately every time he would look at the chained angel, with a pleading look, he got a boner. He didn't know what to do, but he had an idea when he said he would make Ryley 'scream'. As in, scream his name... and that made his problem worse.

"Gah. If I don't stop now, I don't think he will live a virgin much longer..." Kine shook his head, to try and clear it, but the only thing that wouldn't go away was the thought of the pale angel under him. He sat down on his sofa, and before he knew it, he was asleep.