Sweet Ecstasy Bubbles

Pair: ShizAya- Shizuo x Izaya

Anime: Durarara!- Noo o ooo! It's not mine!

The water splashed out of the tub, as Izaya poured bubbles in. He was so glad he had some time to take a good, hot bath. The tub was soon filled with bubbles, and Izaya stripped. He crawled in the tub, and sighted in ecstasy. The hot water washed away his worries, along with the anger from all the mess in Ikebukuro.

Izaya's body jolted when he heard a knock on the window. He looked at it, and saw Shizuo there. He was glad that there were bubbles in the bath to cover him. Shizuo opened the window, and chuckled at the reaction Izaya gave. "Shizuo, what do you want." They used to hate each other, but lately they were close friends. A little too close.

"Just visiting." He sliped into the dimly lit bathroom, and closed the window. He got closer to the lightly flushed Izaya, and crouched down, so his eyes were at the same level as Izaya's. Izaya's gray eyes diverted from the orange-yellow ones. Shizuo took Izaya's chin in his hand and turned it so their eyes met. Before either of them knew what happened, they kissed.

Both if the boys were suprised, but kept going. Their lips moved against each others in hunger. "Mmm.~" They seeked the warmth of the other. Izaya rose from the water halfway, and Shizuo pressed their bodies together. His clothes got wet, but at the moment, he didn't care a bit. All his thoughts were centered at the kiss. After a while, the two seperated, panting. Their minds were hazy, just like the steam in the room.

They both smirked, knowing it wouldn't end here. "Ah! Look what you did. Naughty Izaya. My clothes are all wet, you'll have to get punished for this." Shizuo took his shirt off, his pants in the pursue. Izaya swallowed, as he looked at the lean body in front of him, only covered by boxers. "Umm.." He started, but couldn't finish. "What Izaya. Like what you see?" He moved closer, until he was in front of Izaya.

He leaned to Izaya's ear and nipped lightly at it, before whispering. "You want it?" Shizuo chuckled as Izaya flinched slightly. But then he suprised both of them. He nodded his head slowly, his cheeks flushing lightly again. Shizuo smirked. This was one of the times when Izaya let his guard down slightly, and was vulnerable.

Shizuo stripped all the way, and got into the tub with Izaya. He sat behind him, sensing the other tense up. "Umm. Shizu, what are you doing?" Izaya started to be uncomfortable, next to Shizuo. They were both naked in a tub. And they weren't little kids.

Shizuo chuckled, and put his arms around Izaya's chest. He pulled the devil towards him, resting his chin on his shoulder. "Hnn. You'll see soon enough."

Izaya felt something poking against his ass, and felt a little uncomfortable. He wiggled a little trying to get away. That earned him a throaty moan from Shizuo. "Izaya~ Don't be so heartless... If you continue, I may be a little, heartless too.~" Izaya felt his cock twitch at that. He knew Shizuo was serious. He liked that, but at the same time didn't.

Shizuo dragged one of his finger up and down Izaya's chest, while his other hand crawled down his back. When it got to the waist line, Izaya's body stiffened. "So... are you ready for your punishment? You better be, because I'm not holding back, okay?" With that, Shizuo plunged two of his fingers into Izaya's ass. "Ngh! Wha... what are... you doing?!" Izaya's back arched, and the fingers dug deeper. It was a little too much for his small ass to take, and he tried getting away.

"Tsk, stop wiggling, it's fine!" Shizuo held Izaya down, and started moving and scizoring his fingers. "Ang!~ No... stop... Shi... Shizuo.~"

Izaya's back arched in a weird angle, and his ass hurt. "I'm sure you don't want me to stop, because if I do, you won't feel good, it'll only hurt." Shizuo whispered to Izaya, and then nipped his ear with his teeth when pulling away. Another shiver ran down Izaya's back, and a moan escaped his mouth. Shizuo felt his erection harden, and he leaned forward. He took his other hand, and tilted Izaya's face towards him. His lips lightly scraped, the shivering raven's. Their lips connected, and their tongues entwined.

Shizuo put two more fingers in Izaya's ass, and felt his whole body stiffen. Izaya felt Shizuo's fingers explore his insides, and his face became heated. When Shizuo thought the hole was big enough, he withdrew his fingers. Izaya whimpered as he felt the warmth leave his body, only to be replaced by something much bigger, and painful. Shizuo's cock slid in Izaya's ass quickly because of the water. It splashed out, as Izaya wiggled to get away again. His head was reasted against his arms that limply laid on the edge of the tub.

Shizuo didn't wait for Izaya to get used to his size, and started moving his hips. Izaya felt Shizuo's large cock slip in and out of him, as silent tears slid downhis cheeks, and whimpers came out his parted lips. The pain quickly faded away, as Shizuo hit the spot. Izaya's back arched even more as a loud moan echoed through the bathroom. "There!~ Agh!!~ Shizuo! Hit it...! HIt it again!~" A smirk slipped onto Shizuo's face, as he started pounding the raven even harder than before. He arched his bach lightly, so he could go in all the way.

Their heated breaths and splashing of water mixed into one Heavenly sound that they loved. Izaya felt something on his own dick, and looked down. Shizuo's hand had snaked over, and gripped him tightly. His hand pumped up and down on Izaya's pulsing dick. His ass had clamped tightly around his cock, and felt like it was pulling him in. He knew he couldn't hold much longer, and he wanted to come at the same time as his lover. He pumped in a few more times, feeling a tension in his stomach. His hands kept working to make Izaya feel even better.

At last, both of the boys realeased a loud moan, coming. "Ngh! Mmm~ Izaya~!" Izaya felt his stomach tighten, and came. A second later, he felt something warm slide in. "Mnnnn. Shizuo!~" (...I just reread everything...and I'm like...wat da fudge just happened...oh well! continue on now)

They kissed and cuddled, fucked and nuzzled.

_________

K, end. Because I'm tired and it's almost 1:00 am here, and I have school tommorow.Vote and comment. I feel like this book isn't very good. Plz comment telling me what I should change to make it better plz...PLEASE! If I don't get at least 2 votes and one coment on this chapter, I AM ERASING DIS BOOK BIATCHZ!!! Bai, Saph's off!

                          ^.,..,.^