Contradictions

Walking into his "brothers" room, Noah never expected to see, what he came upon.

Pair mine, ship, whatever you wanna name it. Have fun, and vote please! Comment your ideas! Please?

IMPORTANT NOTES                                                                                                                                                                         

I still have a contest, well kind of, going on. Vote for the three stories you want the most to be in a book, and I'll try. Just comment to vote. Just go a few chapters back, and read that. Thanks.

ALSO, this chapter is a bit uh... harsh? There's a little bullying in here. Maybe a lot. Depends on how you take it.

Sitting at the dinner table, the boys parents were fussing again, over only one boy. "Aiden we are so proud of you! Getting the best score, again!" His mother placed her hand gingerly atop the boy's smaller one. His father also spoke up. "Yes, we're so very happy for you, Aiden. Aren't we honey?" Nodding quickly, the mother tilted her head, and looked at the other boy. "How about you, Noah? Anything interesting happen lately?" Giving a bored look, Noah opened his mouth. "I got a D and two C's today." Might've gotten a blowjob or two. His father chuckled. "Don't worry Noah, you'll get there." Raising a brow, Aiden shook his head and sneered lightly at Noah. "Get where. Kindergarden?" Noah glared, kicking Aiden's leg under the table, and their mother was about to intercept, when a small clock, as it started ringing  announcing 8 o'clock PM, interrupted. Getting up from the table, where only two plates sat right now, she took on her motherly posture, and raised her hand with the pointer finger shaking at her boys.

"Well boys it's time for us to go. Remember, finish your dinner, brush your teeth, wash, do your homework, and go to bed. No later than 2AM! Alright? Momma loves you boys! Don't fight, and we won't be back until tommorow, seeing as our job let's us sleep at the site." Aiden nodded along, the other just rolling his eyes. "Yeah, great for you, you're rich, model bastards." Noah growled out, under his breath, his brother being the only one who heard him. Hearing the front door close, Aiden calmly set down his silverware. "You should stop being an asshole to them, and attempt to at least do something right. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm finished, and going to my room." Noah watched his younger "brother", take his silverware and plate, put them in the kitchen, and then walk up the stairs into his bedroom, hearing the door slam shut. "I do try..." Whispering, Noah put his head in his hands sadly.

An hour and a half later, Noah walked up the stairs, into his own, poster-plastered bedroom. Shutting the door, he crumbled on his bed, eyes searching for the red bird that sat in it's nest, across his window, in a large oak tree. "They love him. I try, but all they can see is his noble attitude and shit." Suddenly, he heard a different-from-usual sound out of his brother's bedroom, located across from his own. Raising a brow, Noah strained his hearing, to see if the sound would come again. And it did, much louder this time around. "What the-" Getting up, Noah slowly made his way over to his closed door. His hand brushing up against the door knob, he jumped lightly as he heard another sound, louder then before. It was high pitched, and Noah was starting to doubt it was Aiden.

Opening his door, Noah stepped into the hallway, slowly and carefully walking over to the door that Aiden's room was behind. "Ai-" Getting cut off, Noah eyes widened, and his breath hitched, as he finally understood what his brother was saying. "No... Noah~" No, not saying, moaning!  His body freezing on the spot, Noah's eyes were wide, and his breath shallow. What? D-did he just...?  Shaking his head to clear his thoughts, Noah gripped the door knob tighter in his shaking hand, turning it quietly, turning his back towards the inside of the room, only seeing the door. Closing it softly, he turned around and his breath stopped.