Cast of Characters

Main Characters

J. Garner Cole: 32, Deputy Marshal in the Commonwealth Marshal Service. Former Commonwealth Marine Pilot. Dark haired and standing 1.8 metres or 6 ft. His AI implant is called Jem.

Orion Ruskovich: 13 years of age. Stowaway aboard the Niagara. Blonde hair, blue eyes.

Ship Crew

Captain Harris Cutler: 59, captain of the passenger liner Niagara, Blue Star Lines.

Commander Anna Chung: 28, First Officer aboard the passenger liner Niagara, Blue Star Lines.

Gunter Volks: 43, Chief of Security aboard the passenger liner Niagara, Blue Star Lines.

Doctor Kendra Kripisov: 51, Chief Medical officer aboard the passenger liner Niagara, Blue Star Lines.

Kar Oharat: Nurse/Med Tech aboard. A Tekatic and one of a few humanoid species on the Niagara.

Ward Brunner: Chief Petty Officer and Boatswain aboard Niagara, Blue Star Lines. Responsible for supervising anchoring, mooring, fueling, towing and the operation and maintenance of ship's lifepods among many other duties. Loadmaster of ship.

Miguel Rodriguez: 24, steward of the deck aboard the Niagara, Blue Star Lines. Seconded to Marshal Cole to assist in the investigation.

Boz: Boz is a standard bi-pedal aide droid separate from the Captain and the ship's AI. Captain's aide droid.

The Organization

Simon Roth Gaulle: 56, Chief of the Organization. He has extraordinary telepathy powers.

Aubrey Chase Chen: 42, Director of the Organization, Asian with green eyes. She has abilities in telepathy and telekinesis.

Alexander Singh: 34, Secretary of the Organization. He has highly elevated senses and telepathy in regards to emotion. A Sikh with dark skin and dark hair.

Pter Goroshenko: 32, Russian, heavily muscled, covered in illuminato tattoos. Has ability to apport his body from one location to another.