A king sized problem

A horned blizzard was gliding towards where the twosome were standing. Hiccup squinted his eye and could see a rider on it.Hiccup guessed that the rider was a female , based on the choice of clothing that she wore. She was wearing a leathery, red corset with a hood attached to it. She wore forearm gauntlet which, unlike hiccups, was seemed to be made out of animal skin . She also wore shoulder pads made out of thin iron plates. She wore a skirt with silvery metal spikes protruding out half an inch from each other in a vertical design. Underneath the skirt were navy blue leggings. Her choice of footwear lightly amused hiccup, as it seemed to be made of llama fur and seemed rather fluffy. He glanced at toothless, who seemed to be wagging his tail in a friendly manner. So this had to be someone they knew. As the rider slid down, still not revealing her face, Hiccup felt his hair freeze up and looked up to see that his hair seemed to be covered in snow. Confused, he brushed it of and looked back at the rider and his eyes widened in surprise . Elsa was walking towards him , smiling smugly. He got lost in thought as he gazed at her beautiful features. He platinum blonde hair was tied in that braid that she knew he loved. Her eyes sparkled mischievously at him. As he said, "Afternoon , milady ." .She smiled at him ."Didn't expect you here . And how did you steer her?" Hiccup added as he gestured towards the horned blizzard which smmed to be playing 'tag' with toothless. "Well.... I did have the best dragon teacher all day with me back on Arendelle did I not?" She asked as she kissed him on his head and sat down next to him. Hiccup chuckled. "Touche'! Madame!" . She giggled. " And might I add that that is a lovely viking attire your majesty has chosen to wear?" He said playfully as she stroked his hair. "My usual Arendelle attire seemed to be quite the attention grabber here so you father was kind enough to let me borrow this" she pointed at her dress" for the day. He's so understanding. " she added , Eyeing him for his reaction. "Really? Now that's a side of him I never knew existed. ....Understanding .." he said indifferently as he scratched his chin."So if you're here, then who's looking after Arendelle? " he asked in a matter of fact kind of way. "Anna of course! She and Kristoff agreed to fill my shoes for the week so I can come here for my trade expedition. " He scoffed silently as she said 'trade expedition ' . Elsa hadn't noticed. "I'm pretty sure your gonna find that your subjects will beg you not to go anymore once you return. " He chuckled as he saw her slightly offended expression. "Don't talk about anna like that, you know how highly she thinks of you! After what Hans did, kristoff and you are the only men she's trusted so far. " he nodded silently, still grinning.

"So....why weren't you at the docks today? " she asked curiously. He laid his charcoal down and chuckled " Avoiding my dad." Elsa teased him. She knew how hard it usually was for someone to impress Stoick . "Oh no....what happened now?" She asked him sarcastically. He looked at her and sighed." Oh, you-you're gonna love this... I wake up, the sun's shining, terrible terrors are singing on the rooftops " Elsa picked up his charcoal and continued his leftover sketches of the surrounding area on the map. He continued " I saunter down to breakfast thinking all is right with the world, and I get," , Hiccup stood up as he drew out his chest, and started talking with a deep raspy voice, imitating Stoick "Son, we need to talk--" Hiccup was cut off by elsa who chimed in , impersonating hiccups nasal voice as toothless chuckled. "Not now dad, I got a whole day of goofing of to get started ..." Hiccup couldn't help but laugh ." Okay, first of all, I-I don't sound like that! What is this character?" Elsa giggled loudly.he continued " And - And second .....What is that thing you're doing with my shoulders? " he said as he looked at his hands . She had been jerking her hands and swinging her arms around as she impersonated him. She repeated it. "Yeah. That's - that's a really flattering impersonation ". She chuckled and bowed her head playfully."Anyway...he goes",Hiccup continued in his deep voice impersonation of Stoick. " Yer the pride of Berk ,son. And I couldn't be prouder." Elsa cut him off by impersonating hiccup again "Aw thanks dad, I'm pretty impressed with myself too!" ,she said ,as she swung her shoulders wildly .Toothless made a clapping noise with his tongue." Hiccup couldn't stop himself from laughing again. He loved this side of elsa. The one he knew six months ago was always tense and scared of her powers. Now she wore her powers well." When have I ever done that with my hands?" He asked her, still laughing. She pointed at him as he spoke and exclaimed playfully "you just did!" Hiccup looked at his hands and indeed, they were in the air , mid action , swinging. He groaned playfully as he continued. "Okay.just.hold .still. ..very serious ...",he said as he held her arms . She looked at him lovingly with her big blue eyes. He smiled and continued his impersonation of his father."Yer all grown up. And since no Leader can ask for a better successor , I've decided ...." Elsa's eyes widened as she realized what hiccup was talking about. "...TO MAKE YOU KING! OH MY GOD! Hiccup that's amazing!" She said as she got up and looked at him.
" ....well. ... more like....Chief , actually..." he mumbled. "That's the same thing hiccup, only different titles. " Elsa exclaimed cheerfully. Hiccup continued. "Yeah...so...This is what I'm dealing with..." ." What did you tell him?" She asked hiccup expectantly. He looked at toothless and repkied"I-I didn't. By the time he turned around, I had run out , yelling to him about the northern highlands.". Elsa looked at him apprehensively as she picked up and folded his map. "Being the leader...does come with a lot of responsblity . I remember how scarf and nervous I was on my coronation day...and I just wanted it to end.... but it's not so bad....I met you. ..." she explained and nd she handed him the map. " Hiccups eyes frowned as he sighed" but you had a real reason for not wanting to go through with the ceremony.... but....I-...It's not me, Elsa.All those speeches and planning and running the kingdom...that's his thing..." . Elsa said reassuringly "I think you're missing the point. You get the opportunity to serve your people... that is one of the upsides of being the queen...at least for me." He placed the map back inside his armor pouch. "I-I... I'm not like you Elsa. " he looked at the ground as he talked. "You handle and carry the responsibility so well. My dad does too.Im still looking for who I am....". He picked up his helmet and mumbled "I know... that I'm not my father...and I've. ..never met my mother...so .." he sat down " what does that make me?" He said dejected. Elsa joined him on the floor.She started to braid some of his hair behind his ear as she reassure him. " What you're searching for... isn't out there hiccup. .." she placed a hand on his chest." It's in here. Mabye you just don't see it yet. " she lovingly gave him a peck on his cheek, only to withdraw in disgust a moment later as saliva dripped from his cheek. Toothless had left his mark on hiccup, licking him thoroughly earlier. "Ugh!Urgh!" She wiped her mouth , disgusted and shot a glare at toothless. The dragon hid behind the horned blizzard playfully as if to say 'catch me if you can' . Hiccup's eyes suddenly widened in sock as he muttered " mabye . ..." he got up onto his knees and squinted his eyes, looking into the distance. " but you know... There is something out there..." Elsa, clearly not understanding what he was looking and or talking about, sighed and whispered " Hiccup ...i--" he cut her off by grabbing her cheeks with his palm and forced her face in the direction that he was squinting at.. Elsa gasped at what she saw. Thick black smoke was rising up into the sky from behind a sky scraping mountain. " WHAT is that? " she whispered softly.