Will you dance with me?

Back inside the dragon's nest, Valka had gone back to feed the baby dragons and for the first time since meeting his mother, Elsa was alone with Hiccup. He kissed her head as he strapped on his Body armour. "Well. Elsa... as much I'd love to spend the rest of my time with my mother,we can't wait around for Drago to attack this place. So we might as well lea--mpff" . Elsa turned around and to her shock , her eyes widened at the sight if the king of Berk, Stoick the Vast standing in front of her, with his giant hand on hiccup's mouth, preventing him from screaming out. Elsa had raised her hand as she turned, ready to strike. "Shh.shh. easy now, queen . It's only me. " . She noticed that she had dropped the temperature around them. Regaining her composure, she asked " Chief , what are you doing here? If I may ask..". Before Stoick could answer her, Hiccup broke free of his grasp and whispered audibly " are you kidding me...dad, what are you doing here?" . "Getting you two out. " Stoick said as he nodded towards elsa. "H-How do you suppose we do that?" . "Same way we got in.." he mumbled as he stomped towards the cave that was the exit. " who's 'we' ? " Hiccup asked curiously as to their surprise, Gobber's bald head peeked out from behind Stoick as he whispered " All clear , cheif". Hiccup groaned "Awww. Come on!" . Stoick pulled his son by the arm and stomped out of the dragon nest. Elsa and toothless followed them hiccup looked at her anxiously and started "okay. Uh dad, there-there's something I need to tell you. There's something you need to know." Stoick continued , not listening to his son "Yeah.yeah. tell me on the way back. ".
"Well this isn't an 'on-the-way 'kind of update actually." . Stoick turned and looked at his son and rasped "I've heard enough ,Hiccup ." . Hiccup continued rambling on as he helped elsa over a steep ledge."more-more of the earth shattering development variety kind ,actually.". Elsa had never seen the king of Berk so serious as he looked left and right at a pathway before whispering "Good. Just add it to the pile.". Hiccup grabbed Elsa's waist and pulled her up as he continued "Yeah I uh-uh ..help me out here..." he added to Elsa. Elsa began "My King, unlike most surprises your son likes to spring on people, I assure you that this is one you will like.". Hiccup nodded as he added "You just have to handle it delicately." They had neared the exit opening and elsa raised an eyebrow aa she saw the back of Gobber, standing stock still at the opening, one hand on the walls, and he looked like he was deep in thought. Elsa caught Hiccup's eye and he shrugged at her. "Gobber?" Stoick whispered . The bald, roughed looking viking turned to face them. A look of shock and uncertainty was written all over his face. He looked at Stoick and muttered "Ya might wanna take this one...." and he sat down on a rocky ledge behind them. Stoick grunted and unsheathed his sword and brandished it, walking out bravely. Elsa followed them as hiccup protested "nuh. .....dad could you ...put that away ..please..." suddenly, they both bumped into Stoick's body as the viking king stood there, his arm carrying the sword slowly lowering. Hiccup shrugged at elsa before both of them peered out from either sides of Stoick.

There, a few feet away from them ,stood Valka, her staff in her hand, her back against an icy wall.Elsa glanced at Stoick's face and saw that the viking was wide eyed in shock. He dropped his sword which clanged to the floor. And he slowly ,inch by inch, started moving towards his long lost wife.He took off his armor hat and held it on his chest in respect.Valka peered at her husband anxiously as she began "I know what your going to say, Stoick. ..How could I have done this?" She sighed ."stayed away all these years and why didn't I come back to you...to our son..." Elsa glanced at Stoick who just blankly kept walking slowly towards his wife ."well....what sign did I have that you could change? That anyone on Berk could? I pleaded so many times to stop the fighting , to find another answer but did any of you listen?". Gobber whispered "this is why I never married....." he looked at Elsa as he added "this..and one other reason. " she looked at him incredulously. Valka continued, backing up into the ice wall , now that Stoick was only a few feet from her." I know I left you to raise hiccup alone... but I thought he'd be better off without me.." her eyes had began to swell up in tears. " and I was wrong..I see that now but...oh.. stop being so Stoic, Stoick. Go on...shout , scream, say something!wha--" Hiccup's father was a a few centimetres from her. He put his palm gently and caressed her face as he whispered "Yer as beautiful as the day I lost you. ..." her eyes widened as she heard this and tears began to roll down her cheeks and Stoick lowered his head and kissed her gently. It was a moment before Elsa noticed that she had slightly misty eyes. She wiped her eyes as hiccup put his arm around her waist and kissed her forehead. She smiled up at him and gave him a peck on his lips. "Well that's just great. I don't have anyone to smooch..." Gobber muttered, trying to lighten the mood , as all of them began chuckling heartily. Sometimes, elsa loved the vikings for their incredible sens of humour that can only be matched by Olaf back in Arendelle.