Inner Demons

"I DON'T WANNA DIE!" Yelled Fishlegs as they zipped across the fjords on the backs of baby dragons. The baby dragons won't listen to anyone,as Valka had told then,hence the alpha wouldn't be able to control them.

Hiccup glanced at Elsa as she looked back at him, tense. There was no space on one dragon for two people to sit, as they were too small. Elsa wasn't that good of a rider yet and she was only comfortable , if not on toothless, on her horned blizzard , which ,she remembered with a jolt , was probably under Drago's control right now. "Hyah!" She screamed slightly as her baby dragon spotted a small fish and dove to to gulp it down before it shot back up to join the others. "We can't fly these things!" Tuffnut complained to hiccup as he caught up with them."yeah , no kidding !" Fishlegs cried as he crashed through an iceberg. Hiccup explained "they're babies! They don't listen to anyone!" .Tuffnut grinned stupidly and added "Yeah.... .just like us!". "This is...VERY DANGEROUS!" Gobber yelled as his dragon kept crashing up and down into icebergs. Elsa chuckled slightly. Hiccup caught her eye and grinned at her. Gobber caught up to them again "you know ... Some...might suggest that this is poorly conceived! " he yelled to hiccup. Hiccup merely said " well...then it's a good thing that I don't listen...". Gobber nodded as he asked " how do you suggest we save berk? " Hiccup grinned at him " by taking back our dragons and kicking Drago's butt.." ."Lookout!" Merida screamed. They were heading straight for an iceberg " aaand....that thing..." hiccup muttered as they all dodged it except for gobber who smacked into it head on. Elsa couldn't help but feel sorry for the bald viking . Since her time in berk, even though elsa admitted that Hiccup was, in fact the most refined viking she had met out of all of them , she had taken a liking to all the vikings she had met.

As they neared Berk, Elsa's eyes caught sight of something strange. She squinted and her heart sank. The huge bewildebeast was already at Berk and it was destroying the quaint little houses there. With a jolt she remembered that she had her own arendellian staff in the viking kingdom. She didn't want to feel responsible for any more deaths. " Hiccup look!" She pointed as he followed her gaze. He muttered "oh no....They're already here....". Merida caught up to them" so what should we do?" . Elsa looked at hiccup as he furrowed his brows in thought before ordering " Keep the Alpha distracted. ..I'll need to get to toothless ... and elsa, try and get Jack out of the way. " he nodded to her. She didn't want to be controlled by her emotions anymore. She nodded and looked forward.
"How do you suppose we distract a huge ice dragon and a snow boy? " Asked snotlout. Eret caught up with them and interjected proudly. "Have you forgotten who you are riding with? There isn't a dragon alive that I can't wrangle!... except for this one---" he yelled as his baby dragon shot down again , to catch fish. Merida snickered .

As they neared the docks, the alpha caught sight of them and began to glare at them, evidently trying to control the baby dragons, which it couldn't. Elsa and the others headed down as hiccup steered his dragon towards Drago, who was still mounted on toothless. Hiccup sighed hard and took deep breaths to calm himself. " well you certainly are hard to get rid off , I'll give you that!" Jack taunted him as the boy floated up to them and stood on tip toe on toothless's tail. He grinned annoyingly at hiccup as he placed his staff on his shoulders . Hiccup glared at Jack before diverting his attention to toothless. He sighed , calming himself ." Toothless....hey ....",he whispered to his dragon.Elsa watched anxiously from the ground while the others were aiming sheep at the alpha, trying to distract him. She saw Jack sitting on top of the alpha's head and wanted nothing moe than to freeze him whole...but he had to wait..she had to keep hiccup safe in case something were to happen.

"It's me bud...." hiccup slowly moved his baby dragon closer and closer to toothless."It's me...I'm right here bud...come back to me...". "Do you think toothless can hear him?" Fishlegs asked elsa. She looked at him and shrugged. Drago chuckled. " He's not yours anymore...he belongs to the alpha...but please O great dragon master ...do try and take him. He will not miss a second time.." he gestured towards the alpha, who was glaring at hiccup now and jack who had stood up, pointing his staff at hiccup. Hiccup ignored them and continued. "It wasn't your fault bud...They. ..made you do it..." he extended his hand towards toothless as everybody watched on. Hiccup noticed that toothless had begun to sputter and shake his head, trying to stop the alpha's control. Drago and jack didn't notice this. Feeling a little more confident, hiccup continued " You'd never hurt him.....you'd never hurt me...." ." Come on hiccup .." Valka whispered from below as she put her arm around elsa. Hiccup placed his hand on toothless's head and the dragon started to coo softly at him ,slowly regaining his mind. Fascinated, Drago asked "How are you doing that?" Hiccup didn't answer him and continued " you're my best friend.... my...best...friend.." . As he said this, toothless shook his head violently ,trying to get the alpha out of his head. He opened his yes again and hiccup could see his loveable, playful dragon stare back at him again. "ATTA BOY! THAT 'S IT!" he exclaimed cheerfully as his dragon smiled toothlessly at him. Drago, however, didn't take it very well. "NO!" He brought down his spear to hit toothless but the dragon countered it and pulled the villain of his back. Jack, who was still poised, aimed at hiccup and shot . But his shot missed him by a few feet as somebody else parried him with fractals of ice. He scanned the crowd on the ground and Elsa's figure caught his attention. He grinned maliciously and dove down in her direction.

As soon as toothless pulled Drago off, he couldn't stay airborne anymore and plummeted. "HANG ON ,BUD!" Hiccup yelled at jumped after his dragon. Drago crashed onto his alpha's tusk and grabbed onto it. But toothless kept falling and screeched for hiccup. "Almost there bud!" He comforted his dragon as he caught up with him. He reached out and clambered onto the dragon's back before pulling up just before they hit the ground. Hiccup locked his prothesis in place and glared at Drago , Jack and the alpha as the mad titan yelled "ATTACK THEM!" .Hiccup muttered to toothless "we need to get those two apart. "He dodged an ice blast from the alpha and flew out of view behind a hill.