Epilouge

Everyone cheered as they dropped back down onto the land. As hiccup slid off toothless's back, elsa noticed that all the dragons were landing in a large circle around toothless, whom they acknowledged as their new alpha now. He peered curiously at all of them . Toothless no longer seemed to have a ferocious look anymore . Cloudjumper, arguably the largest dragon present there, landed next to toothless and bowed down. All the other dragons followed suit . Elsa smiled slightly at hiccup as toothless raised his snout into the air , his chest out and standing proudly. He then proceeded to roar skyward, as the other dragons followed suit. Then the dragon turned and cooed at Hiccup. He held his best friend's head tenderly as he said "you never cease to amaze me ,bud..." . Then all of a sudden, toothless started licking hiccup all over his face as he fell to the ground yelling playfully "Aaawhhh toothless! You know that doesn't wash out!!" Elsa giggled as all the vikings laughed and cheered heartily. As all the dragons reunited with their owners, hiccup gifted Eret with skullcrusher, who had formerly belonged to Stoick.

Valka walked up to her son and kissed his forehead. Elsa watched as she said "You know...your father would be every bit as proud of you as I am right now." Hiccup chuckled softly and hugged her " I'm glad your here mom." . She looked at Elsa and nodded to her to approach them as she said "and here I'll stay.." . Hiccup smiled at elsa as she walked up to him. "See. I told you it was in here.." she said mischievously , as she placed her palm on his chest. As he smiled at her, she moved her hand to his dorsal wing coil switch and clicked it on ,as she knew it would give him an uneasy jolt. He chuckled at her as he said." Very funny. Come here ,you..." he pulled her by the waist and kissed her hard. She wrapped her arms around his neck as she kissed him back. They must have kissed for at least half a minute before gobber cleared his throat to break them apart. "There are children here." He whispered to them as they both grinned , flushed from kissing each other.

Gothi, the old royal druid of berk approached them as as hiccup turned and got down on one knee to her. She pinched some soot from her staff and paused momentarily before drawing the royal crown symbol of Berk on his forehead. He smiled at her and got up. He kissed elsa on the forehead as he held her hand and nodded at Gobber. The bald viking smiled widely as he bellowed "THE CHIEF HAS COME HOME!!" Everybody chorused together "LONG LIVE THE CHIEF! LONG LIVE THE CHIEF!". Even though this coronation ceremony felt rather bizarre to Elsa, compared to her coronation all those months ago, she felt happy as she joined in with the others . Hiccup smiled widely at her.