Conquering Inner Demons

"Henh. " Jack sneered as he landed in front of Elsa. "Back for more, I see. I knew you couldn't resist all this...." he arrogantly waved his staff over his body. Elsa , infuriated by his nerve, shot an ice spark that he dodged and it hit a dragon stable as the people on ground watched them.No..,Elsa thought, she had to control her emotions. She wouldn't let another incident haunt her again. "Woo. That was close. Fiesty. ..I like that...All you need is a touch of ...fear!" He smiled gleefully as he sent an ice shard at Elsa. She parried it and sent it back at Jack. He hadn't anticipated this. His eyes widened as he jumped over it at the last moment. He summersaulted aerially and struck his staff on the ground. Sharp icicle protruded out and elsa as she lifted up her hands to melt the ice. "Wow. Somebody's been practicing!" He danced around her . "Hmmm. After Berk, where should we go next? Let's see...Corona is too warm for my taste....Denmark is too far away...." he turned and gasped mockingly as her "How about Arendelle? Yeah... I'll pay a visit to your dearest sister and Mr. Mountain man ,shall I? ". Elsa's eyes widened in shock and fear as he said this."H-How did you....". He proudly patted himself on the shoulder as he snickered " Well I have my ways . It won't be fun if I made it too easy now will it? ..." .

Elsa noticed that the ground beneath them had started to freeze because of her. She realized what he was doing. He was using her to help Drago win. He was trying to make it look like she was the culprit.He continued "Once I take away everyone that you hold dear - your sister, your boyfriend ,your people, Then...then you will know what it feels like to truly know the meaning of fear! You will know how it feels to have your family taken from you! How it feels to be alone!!" He yelled the last few words. With a jolt,Elsa realized that the boy was losing his cool. She suspected that it had something to do with his family. She mustered up her courage and started speaking.

"Please Jack. Spare Anna, Hiccup, and all these innocent people. I have done no wrong to you . I do not know what happened to your family , but I promise to make things right, if you will but stand down." She watched him as his eyes widened and his lips parted. He was evidently confused and surprised. "What?how did - No! You're just trying to get me off guard! HAH! gotcha ,princess! " he shot out an icy blast at her ,which she dodged. Merida raised her arrow at him, trying to help out elsa and was surprised when elsa asked her to lower he bow. Jack was as confused as Merida was. Why was this strange woman so understanding of him when everyone else shunned him?

"Jack please. I want to help you. Let me help you! Stand down guards.." Elsa added as she saw her guards rush to try and help her. Jack floated up. "What makes you think I want your help huh? You don't know what it is to fell shunned by everyone, not having anyone to love , you have all that I don't! just because you have ice powers doesn't mean you underatand me!" . He yelled at her . Elsa could see that the people had started shivering, but she knew she wasn't doing it. Jack was. He was beginning to lose his grip on his powers . " Jack please. ..I want to help you--" she was cut off by Jack as he yelled "NO! I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF PEOPLE 'TRYING' TO HELP ME! WHATEVER THEY DO THEY CAN'T BRING MY FAMILY BACK! THEY'RE ALL GONE! MY SISTER, MY MOTHER ALL GONE!...HYAH! " he struck his staff on the ground and sharp edged icicle shot out at elsa and at everyone else. She dodged them and blocked the people with ice shields before turning to jack . He raised his staff and brought it down, sending a blast of cold and icy magic at her. Her eyes widened in shock and surprise as she stood there, unable to move. She raised her hands over her face, in fear , and unknowingly created an ice shield that protected her. The ice shards that Jack had sent at her ricocheted off Elsa's shield and back and him. He was too late to react as elsa saw it hit him straight in the face and he dropped down to the ground. He had been hit with his own magic. Everybody waited, but Jack didn't get up again. Elsa felt a pang of pity and sadness for jack , who ,she realised, was merely a troubled boy that Drago was manipulating to achieve his plans.Gasping from the fight, elsa looked up to see Hiccup dodging and flying around the Alpha dragon with toothless apparently blindfolded with a red cloth. What was he planning?. She turned back to jack to order her guards to take him back to Arendelle. She wanted to help him. But to her shock, he was gone.