No more Second Chances

Toothless roared ferociously at the bewildebeast. He turned and cooed at Hiccup and elsa ,who were smiling at him. He turned back to face the bewildebeast and shot up onto an ice protrusion and reared up, glowing the purple light even more brightly and expanding his wings to make himself look more intimidating .As Elsa and hiccup got up, Valka ran up to them and hugged them both tightly. Hiccup looked at toothless, who was now screeching at the bewildebeast, and exclaimed " He's challenging the alpha!" .Valka hugged Elsa as she added " to protect you!". Elsa looked up at the dragon perched on top of an icicle. She had never seen the lovable dragon look so intimidating, with purple light glowing and emanating from all over his body and his teeth bared.

As they looked on, toothless started firing plasma blasts at the bewildebeast, who , due to its size ,was slow on reacting. Toothless bellowed at the bewildebeast and bolted back and stood proudly, one foot on top of an ice debris ,in front of hiccup and elsa . He then roared at all the other dragons,who, much to everyone's surprise, moved away from the bewildebeast and towards toothless. "No...no.no.no.no.no NO! FIGHT BACK! FIGHT BACK!" Drago yelled at his dragon and clambered onto it's tusk. "what's the matter with you?" He said, panicking . Hiccup ordered all the people "Hold your ground. Stay together! " . Elsa eyed him lovingly . She had always seen him as a goofy and had never seen him act like who he really was. A leader.Hiccup mounted toothless and the dragon shot up to the highest icicle to face the bewildebeast.Hiccup addressed Drago directly "Now do you get it? This.." he gestured to the hundreds if dragons who were facing Drago"..is what it is to earn a dragon's loyalty." Drago merely breathed heavily as he looked on furiously. " let this end....now. "hiccup continued. The titan shook his head "NEVER! COME ON!!" He yelled at his bewildebeast. The behemoth bellowed and charged at toothless. Toothless snarled at all the dragons and shot a powerful plasma beam onto the behemoth's face. As he did so, hiccup looked around in wonder, as all the other dragons followed toothless and shot their own fire balls at the bewildebeast. Hiccup could still hear Drago scream at his dragon through the onslaught of dragon fire. The collective attack of the dragons angered the bewildebeast as it reared up onto it's hind legs. Hiccup watched on as toothless expanded his diaphragm and his body glowed even more brightly as he mustered up all his energy and shot a nova blast , the size of two dragons , at the bewildebeast. It backed away, frightened ,as one of it's tusks broke off and crashed down next to the people. Toothless breathed in heavily and roared and screeched loudly at the bewildebeast, as if in warning , before finishing and snorting at him, as if to say 'begone'. The huge dragon, much to everybody's surprise looked down and splashed back into the depths of the sea with Drago still on his crest. Everybody cheered loudly as hiccup peered down at the sea. Drago was nowhere to be found.