Chapter 1 : The Fuedal Era

I awoke in my Greek styled bed, my F/C blankets intwined around my legs like vines. With a glare, my attention shot towards my alarm clock "In three...two....one ". *BEEP...BEEP....BEEP* The alarm buzzed with a loud annoying sound. I snapped my fingers and the buzzing stopped.

I pulled my F/C blankets off my legs and slid my legs off the edge of my bed, reaching my arms up and stretching while releasing a yawn, after waking up my muscles, I lowered my feet to the cold floor and stood walking to my birch balcony doors.

I put my hand out infront of me in a reaching gesture and a wave of wind blew the doors open revealing the one sight that I never got tired of seeing. After taking my time to walk to the rail of my balcony I leaned my arms against the rim and closed my eyes, inhaling the wet forest air and scents through my nostrols and opening my eyes as I exhale.

A large smile appeared uncontrollably on my lips, I couldn't help but smile, I had always loved the fresh air. As I looked at the trees surrounding my manor, I smiled. Many birds sat upon branches singing their sweet songs in harmony with the other animals of the forest.

I lived in a large F/C mansion in the woods and couldn't have been more happy, the outside of the mansion looked like a house of horrors that held the history of a bloody massacre, but on the inside it was like the house of God because I had always kept it clean and well organized.

I gazed out into the woods for a few seconds longer then went back inside, as I walked I let my right arm drag behind me and after i walked by the door way the belcony doors shut quickly.

I walked to my giant wardrobe and pulled open the double doors humming in thought of what to wear. After staring at the clothes inside for awhile I finally made up my mind and pulled out a bunch of stuff, a F/C tank top, F/C shorts, white socks, a creamy brown pair of knee high crest leather boots, and black tinted sunglasses.

Now having finally excepted the materials I had chosen I began to undress, I took off my pajamas and put on my outfit.

When my outfit was on, I walked up to my large, stand up almond shaped mirror to see if what I had chosen looked decent. Looking in the mirror I had noticed something was missing. I smirked at that thought and rubbed my thumb and index finger together making my index finger glow. I slid my index finger on my bottom and top lip making a devil red lipstick trail behind, then I looked at my messy H/C hair and closed my eyes. I felt a breeze on my face and opened my eyes to see that my hair was now perfectly brushed.

Now finally pleased I continued to carry out my morning routine. I then walked to my little mirror stand and grabbed two gold knives "My friends how i miss using you" I said remembering the day I killed all my enemies and most hated family members.

I held the knives and flung both of them either left or right making the tiny knife blades turn into that of swords, I smiled and turned them around holding them by the blades and connected the bottom handles making a double-blade staff, then I used my right hand to hold the bladed staff directly in the center and watched it turn into a bo-staff. I then did everything backwards and twirled the knifes between my fingers and slid them into my boots.

(a short while later)

I walked into part of the woods that i've never wandered before and stopped, I lean my chin up a bit and smell the air "So much........power. Who am I kidding, I got more" I said to myself with a laugh, I absolutely loved my powers and I knew that I would forever be unrivalled.

I continue walking farther down into this part of the forest and fall into a hole hitting a hard floor. I sit up and and stand dusting off my lap, swearing under my breath before looking up see hundreds of portals with names over them, my eyes sparked with surprise and amazement as I began walking down the hall reading name after name.

But after getting through about twenty, I found a galaxy looking portal that appeared to be covered in dust. Filled with Curiosity to discover this portals name, I began wiping off the dust before realizing that I touched the portal "Shit" I say and ended up staring at what appeared to be the bright blue clouded sky "oh no" I say feeling myself fall at incredible speed. I fall so fast that i begin to get dizzy clearing my mind of a spell to use and soon fall unconcious.

Well that was chapter 1 i shall make a chapter 2 thought and thats when you meet........Rin, Jaken, and o.m.g SESSHOMARU!!! jk im not fangirly unless i change sesshomaru into a crazy lover than i'd be fricken blushing over my own work ;-) <3 jk i will be changing him up a little.