Chapter 11 : Fuedal Era Or Home? And The Birth

(Attention please this is a bonus chapter, i fought with myself to choose if i did or did not want to wright this chapter. so who ever is reading this, be thankful i chose to write it, this will be the last chapter but i am planning on doing other anime stories.And i will certainly write  about any givin anime or topic)

I awoke the next morning to a sound of birds chirping. I sat up and put my hands under the blanket and on my thigh i couldn't feel my legs. I stood and collected my clothes from off the ground but remembered that sesshomaru ripped my dress. I had an idea i grabbed Sesshomaru's kimono top and put it on,tieng it, it looked like a dress on me.

I grabbed my left stalking and I put my right foot in it. My foot began feeling an ichyness and I put my middle finger into the top of the stalking and slid it down my leg. "do that again" I heard sesshomaru say. I put on both of my stalkings and sat down on sesshomaru's stomach and bent down to kiss him but today I wasn't exacly happy. Sesshomaru put my hair behind my ear "Whats wrong love?"he asked worriedly. I got off him and walked to a desk and held an object tightly against my chest.

Sesshomaru got up and put his pants on. He walked behind me and put his head on my sholder, he grabbed the object I was holding and tilted it up to see it was his alarm clock that read 1:55 pm. there was obviously a good explanation as to why it was so late first of all me and sesshomaru were fucking to the latest so our bodies needed the rest plus our eyes need the rest too.

Sesshomaru turned me around "I know your time is running out but you don't need to worry. Y/N...our day isnt over. I was to busy with other stuff and now let me make it up to you. ok." he said hugging me. I looked up at him and gave a small smile. I gave him a nice hug "can we go for a walk?" I asked. He kissed my forehead "Anything for you" he said. I enjoyed his warm embrace for a while then pulled away "here" i said giving him his kimono top back. He grabbed it "how are you going to get to your room if you don't have any clothes" he asked putting his kimono on, I looked at him "I have my way on doing things" I said walking to his belcony, I glanced at the handles and the doors opened, a cold breeze blew over me and made me shiver.

I walked up to his balcony rail and climbed on it, I stood up on the belcony rail and turned around to face him "this is going to be scary and fun" i said and leaned backwards falling. Sesshomaru ran to the end of the belcony and looked down "Y/N!" he said worried. Then quickly backed up. I turned myself into a humming bird and flew down to him, "clever" he said and laughed. I smiled and flew to my belcony doors turning back into a human.

I opened the doors slowly and then closed them. I walked to my wardrobe and opened a drore pulling out my F/C tanktop, my F/C shorts, my high thigh boots, and my black tinted sunglasses than after dressing I walked outside to see Sesshomaru holding something behind his back but his attention was somewere else.

I walked up to him "watcha got there" i said snapping him back into reality. "ugh mmm.......here" he said holding his hand out to me. I looked down to see that he was holding a rainbow rose. I grabbed it and smelt it breathing its magic scent "it's beautiful" i said. sesshomaru lifted my chin "not as beautiful as you,my love no one could ever compare to your magnificents or your incredible beauty. Darling you. are beyond compare ,Your my everything and nothing could change that, my love for you will and shall last until the end of time" he said starting to walk with me.

We walked for hours of silence until he spoke "what do you think about me" he asked. I shook my head "i don't have the words....um. well when i first met you i would have never thought about having a connection with you but when i first touched you i felt a spark. and then day after day i became more attracted to you but i never knew why. I don't know if its because of your looks, your powers, your strength,or bravery. but i just feel so safe when im with you it just feels like. like. home.......may i ask why your asking me this" i said. "look at the sky " he replied and i did, the sky was orange, we came to a cliff and we sat together for a while and soon only two-fourths of the sun was left to set. Feeling a cold feeling rush over me, i buried my head into his chest.