Chapter 8 : Day With Rin

I woke up the next morning and streached, rin lay beside me still asleep. I smiled and put my feet to the cold floor, I stood and up and just in time to xKNOCKx i opened the door to see the chef. "good morning your breakfeast isa made" he said in his french accent. i smiled and watched him walk away. I walked over to rin's side of the bed and bent down "come on breakfeast is ready" i whispered. Rin jumped up "Yay Ooh and i know what we can wear today " she said happily and ran into a walk in closet came out with poodle skirts and jeanlike shirts. After me and rin got dressed we raced downstairs to the kitchen and began eating our breakfeast. After breakfeast we whent outside and into the backyard and played tag. I ran away from rin and climbed a tree with kinikoro. kinikoro climbed down and pounced at a red piece of thread. Rin pulled the string her way and tagged kinikoro "haha your it kinikoro" she said and ran i quickly jumped out of the tree as kinikoro jumped to the branch i was on. i ran rins way and we continued playing. after hours of playing we all went inside to eat we were served : Mash potatoes with gravy, riceballs, carrots, chicken, fish fellet, and strawberry cheesecake. (jusus now i want strawberry cheesecake) :'( )

After that me and rin started watching scary movies and right in the middle a scary part a gaurd walked in and me and rin both jumped and screamed then laughed. Then we whent to bed.

(just a little heads up chapter 8 & 9 will be short by i can promise that 10 won't be cause i've been thinking about that chaper for a while. but if you want feel free to skip chapter 9 it might be a few paragraphs or na)