Chapter 7 : "Three Days Left"

I walked back to the empire with the jewl in my hand and thought about what the jewl had told me "You only have three days left" It replayed over and over again. then i decided i would tell the others right after sesshomaru finished ordering around,jaken finished his given orders,and rin finished playing i sat them all down and told them "When the jewl had first told me i had only three days left i didn't exacly understand what it meant but when i had asked it, it told me that when i was a child i had came to this world with my parents which was the very first time i ever made contact with the jewl....When i came here with my parents they got into an arguement with a sorcerer iysaku (Eye-Zack-Coo) and they all fought to the death and i guess i only had ten days plus a sunset until the portal reopened and if i didn't go into it the portal would've destroyed itself for being in another realm for to long and if that would've happened i too would've been destroyed and i would've dissapeared forever.......XsighX......Because i've been in this realm for seven days i now have only three days and a sunset left to stay." i said and everyone was silent.Sesshomaru looked very upset then he stood "If you only have three days and a sunset then the three of us shall take turns spending a day with you.......Rin will be first,Than jaken,and than myself case closed." he said and left the room, jaken followed him. Rin hugged me with a tight grip and smiled "Yay tomarrow we can have so much fun!" she said in her usual happy voice.

Sesshomaru's P.O.V

I had instructed jaken to run the empire for my absense and i in turn just went to my room. I sat on my bed God damb this is so soft and warm ohhhh if only Y/N could stay. I thought and layed back onto the bed. I let out a deep reluctant sigh. Then i stood and heared a distant singing voice it was coming from the gardens. I walked to my belcony and opened the doors. i looked down to see Y/N she looked so beautiful from up here but she's even more beautiful up close I thought and listened more 'your cruel, devine, your blood like ice, wonder, are you a drill, my pain your thrill, i wanna love you but i better not touch, i hold you but my senses tell me to stop, i wanna kiss you but i want it to much, i wanna taste you but your lips are venomous poison, your poison running through my veins, your poison, and i don't wanna drink this then.......' she sang as she sung i watched her lips and licked mine she was making me hungry, making me wanna turn on her switch of lust, making me wanna have her as my toy that i would never get to old to have. Wonder what i could make those lips do. i thought and smirked. i turned around and walked back into my room closing my belcony doors. I headed down into my study and opened the door closing it and locking it. I walked to my book shelf section and grabbed three books labled: Desire, Lust, and Weakspots. I brought the books to my desk and began reading through each book jotting down the good information. After awhile i looked at the clock and read 11:45 p.m i started reasearching at 9:01 pm ive been researching for two hours and fourty-six minuets. I stood up from my chair and walked out of my study the only ones not sleeping were my gaurds i passd many of them and each time i did one greeted me. I walked to a Neon orange door with little green liliacs and opened the door i walked in to see rin sleeping with her head on Y/N's chest who was also sleeping i walked to the bed and smiled a little. I grabbed a book from Y/N's hand and put it on the bedshelf. I grabbed a yellow blanket and pulled it over the girls i moved hair out of Y/N's face and smiled. Then i went to my room and began sleeping.

(A little note is that the song in here is called poison it does not belong to me tho. i know it because i listen to it as nightcore you can check it out if you do the nightcore picture is a girl about to be bit by a vampire)