Star Light, Star Bright, First Boy I see Tonight

Adam’s fingers itched at the mask which covered his face, his feet heavy in the boots he was wearing as he took each step closer towards the club, dark jeans covered his long legs as a white shirt covered his torso, a tie neatly tucked inside the waist coat which he was also wearing.

Tonight Danni had brought them both tickets for a party at a local club, which they both knew, often they went to visit...to watch them dance.

As he walked the long cape swished around him silently in the darkness before he paused under a street lamp as laughter caught his attention a street away, his fingers itched again, this time sharp fingernails digging in to his palms as he let his eyes close, a small smile falling over his lips quickly.

‘’I thought you were going to be late’’ He spoke out to the seemingly quiet street before turning to look towards the dark alleyway which was behind him.

‘’You never miss a thing do you Adam’’ The girl’s voice spoke out before Danni stepped in to the flood of light and a dark chuckle left her lips, ‘’Quite the image’’ she told him as her bright green eyes ran over Adam, his own purple looking over her choice, contacts of course, less chance of them being found out.

‘’You haven’t eaten today’’ Danni stated as he gave a slight nod and they started to walk down the street again,

‘’I will tonight’’ He whispered with a dark grin as they turned the corner and headed towards the long line of people dressed up all differently. ‘’Let’s go shall we then beautiful’’ Adam whispered out as she nodded, their footsteps leading them pass everyone when another laugh broke Adam’s thoughts and he turned slightly to look towards the line, his vision moving along each person until once voice stood out.

‘’No, dude I was telling you it was fucked up...I know I like being bit as a kink but man didn’t she try to take it to a next level, I swear she actually broke my skin’’ Adam’s head tilted slightly before he sensed Danni coming back and he snapped his head back and they looked at each other before her eyes danced towards the way he had been looking.

‘’Let’s go’’ Adam’s voice was thick as Danni turned back and smirked slightly, her hand reaching out and finding Adam’s in the folds of the clock which dawned around his body, the hood of it raised above his head before he let her pull him along the line and to the entrance where two bouncers stood, their eyes looking at them before they turned to each other and nodded.

Of course...every bouncer who worked on the doors, every staff member inside the club knew who they were.

Once inside, Danni let his hand go as they walked through the crowded space and towards the bar, the want of drink already strong on both of their tongues as they settled down in to a stool each.