Old Friends

Brad sighed deeply as he watched Tommy getting dressed, ‘’I still say you should be staying home, you only got home from the hospital yesterday’’

‘’I know, don’t worry im not going to be drinking, I will stick to the juice like the doctor ordered’’ Tommy told him as he glanced over his shoulder and then turned back to finish doing his eye liner.

‘’Fine, but any moment you get tired or feeling unwell you tell me and we are coming straight home’’ Brad told him.

‘’And we are also meeting Cassidy because he hasn’t been over in a while’’ Tommy said as he turned back at least and picked his jacket up.

‘’Cassidy…he hasn’t been around in a long time, about three months now or something’’ Brad grumbled as he stood and pulled his own jacket on,

‘’I know, but he called me while you went back to grab some clothes from your place, said that he was back in town and that he wanted to meet up tonight at the club’’ Tommy shrugged before he smiled, ‘’how do I look?’’

‘’Like a million dollars, I just want to eat you up’’ He laughed at Brad’s answer before they headed out of Tommy’s apartment.

An hour later, Tommy found himself walking in to the same club from the Halloween party, Brad just behind him before he felt a hand on his arm and he jumped and spun around to see that it was just Brad, smiling at each other they headed across the busy club towards the bar where they ordered some drinks and true to his word, Tommy ordered himself an orange juice.

‘’He should be around here somewhere, said that he had to meet someone else beforehand here too’’ Tommy said as Brad nodded and looked around the club.

.o0o.

‘’Adam what have you done now to get Sutan like he is?’’ Cassidy asked as they sat in one of the club’s booths, a drink in both of their hands as he chuckled.

‘’I’ve taken a liking…to a human’’ Adam replied with a shrug as he sat back, ‘’I fed from him and he is still alive’’

‘’You left the human alive after feeding from them…Adam you know how dangerous that is for us’’

‘’I know but there’s something about this human which I like.’’ Adam shrugged, ‘’I want to go after him despite Sutan’s warning attack, I feel that it could turn in to something more’’ Adam explained as Cassidy nodded.

‘’You want a relationship with this human don’t you’’ He asked before Adam shrugged.

‘’I would like to see where it goes but I know it will cause trouble with Sutan’’

‘’you are right Adam’’ Jumping, Adam and Cassidy both turned to see Sutan stood at the side of the table. 

‘’Sutan’’ Cassidy cried as he stood and opened his arms, ‘’brother it’s good to see you again’’ Watching as they hugged, Adam sat back more and raised his glass to his lips.

‘’And you, how are our cousins in Europe?’’ Sutan asked as they parted and sat again on either side of Adam, blocking him in which left a sigh on his lips.

‘’They are very well, but enough with that what is all this with Adam and this human?’’ Cassidy asked, ‘’I do not see a problem with him wanting to see where things would go with this person’’

‘’He is putting us at risk Cassidy, you know this’’ Sutan said as they both looked at Adam who just shrugged.

‘’I understand that him feeding from the human first before talking to you was wrong but when was the last time you saw Adam like this?’’ Cassidy asked as Sutan sighed and let his eyes run over Adam as he stared back.