Sweet Little Teases

Adam couldn’t help but keep his hand against Tommy’s back as they walked, people turning to look at it placed there before backing away slightly which failed to grab Tommy’s attention as they headed outside and in to the cold night air where Tommy shivered slightly,

‘’Here’’ Adam spoke out, causing Tommy to turn as he slipped his jacket off and held it out to him,

‘’You’re get cold’’ Tommy stated and Adam smiled softly,

‘’I will be fine, your recovering so you need to stay warm’’ Adam said again as he took a step closer to Tommy and held the jacket up again before helping him in to it as he moved it up on to his shoulders. Tommy’s scent teasing as it moved around his mind.

‘’Thank you’’ Tommy’s words were soft as Adam smiled and softly nodded.

‘’It was my pleasure’’ Adam told him as he moved his hand back to the small of Tommy’s back and started to lightly lead him towards where his car was parked up in the shadows.

The drove in silence for a while, Adam’s hands getting tighter on the steering wheel with each time Tommy moved in the small space before it fell quiet and Adam glanced over to see that Tommy had fallen asleep in the passenger seat, his arms folded over his chest as he curled in to the seat, his body facing towards Adam, head bowed slightly as Adam turned back and stared at the road, the sound of Tommy’s heart beaten was loud in his ears as he reached over and  flicked the radio on, soft beats filling the car and covering his heart as he turned back to the road and kept driving. Before soon, Adam found himself pulling up outside the human’s apartment building once again; eyes training up the building until they stopped on a set of windows which he knew was Tommy’s apartment.

‘’Mhm, don’t want too’’ Snapping his head around, Adam stared at Tommy as he shifted and mumbled out in his sleep, facing pulling taunt as he turned and pressed it deeper in to the car seat, his throat bare slightly as Adam breathed in, his scent washing over him again as he turned and leaned closer to Tommy, fingertips moving up to lightly trace over the soft skin of his neck before Tommy’s eyes went wide and he stared at Adam.

‘’Hey’’ Adam said softly as he pulled his hand away quickly, ‘’you fell asleep but your home’’ He told Tommy who turned slightly and blinked out the windows.

‘’Oh right…thanks’’ Tommy spoke out as he moved and rubbed his eyes as he turned in his seat fully  as he pushed the door open and went to get out before pausing, his hand going to his head as he groaned slightly.

Getting out, Adam quickly walked out to the other side and crouched down. ‘’Are you okay?’’ He asked Tommy, hands moving to either side of him on the car.

‘’Fine, fine, just a little headache, guess I should’ve listened to doctors more’’ Tommy chuckled dryly as his eyes met Adam’s, searching, staring. ‘’you really are the guy from Halloween aren’t you?’’ Tommy asked as he lightly reached out and brushed a strand of hair which had fallen close to Adam’s eyes.

His fingertips touched against Adam’s skin lightly as he moved the dark hair out the blue eyes, the warmth spreading through him quickly as he swallowed and snapped his hand away again before he blushed slightly and ducked his head.

‘’Sorry, I shouldn’t of done that’’ Tommy spoke out as he moved and pressed a foot to the concrete road as Adam backed off slightly and stood.

‘’Its fine Tommy’’ He whispered and the sound of his name leaving Adam’s lips shook through him as he pulled himself up and out of the dark haired guy’s car before he turned and shut the door before he swayed slightly on his feet before there was a familiar warmth up against his back. ‘’careful now’’ Adam whispered in to his ear softly as hands touched against his waist holding him still, Tommy’s eyes closed as his head swam, the voice and touch was so familiar.