Chapter 15: I missed you chocolate!

Becca's P.O.V
"Good morning, babe." I hear. He starts to sit up. I groan and pull his towards me. He chuckles and nuzzles my neck. I open my eyes. Why is life so unfair? If I go home, I can't be with Noah and here I am homesick with Noah.

He grins at me, my heart races. His tousled hair and the mischievous look his eyes. I curl back to sleep.

"Wake up." Noah says.
"Just few more seconds" I mumbled, my eyes struggling to stay open. A thoughtful expression passes across his face.
Whatever he's up to, it's probably no good-

"NOAH!! PUT ME DOWN!!!!! YOU JERK!!!" I squeal as he hauls me over his shoulder. I smack his butt.
As soon as I did that, I regret it. He smacks my butt.

I give his butt a pinch and his arms loosened. He looks shocked. I quickly jump off of him, smirking.
I take my chance and dash towards the woods.

"Where do you think you're going? Babe." He hollers from behind me. A strong arm scoops me up from the ground and I desperately grab the nearest tree, no sapling. "NO! NOAH! NO!!" I wailed as I clung on to the little sapling. By this point, I am hysterical with laughter at thinking of the sight of me clinging on a tiny sapling and Noah lifting me up.

"Babe, let go of the poor sapling! You're hurting it." He said, making a sad face at me. I let go off the sapling and Noah dashes towards the water. "Noah! I am awake! Please, sweetheart!" I pleaded. He flashes a grin at me.

"Sweetheart? Did you just call me sweetheart?"
"Desperate times call for desperate measures." I shot back.
I close my eyes and hold my breath. Instead of feeling the cold water in my hair and my clothes.

He tenderly kisses me and puts me down. "Wow, you're nice to me, today." I joked.
"Remember? We trying to erase tally marks." He answered, giving me shy smile.

I walk back towards the shelter. Noah entwines his fingers with mine. Our hands fit perfectly like they are made for each other.
His stomach rumbles. I laugh. "Well, somebody's hungry."

He clutches his stomach, dramatically. "Hey, I'll boil some clams. And cut a coconut." I offer.
"Wow, you're nice to me." he mocks me.
"Anything for you, sweetheart." I replied, sarcastically.

I place clams in the the wooden pot that Noah craved. and boil it. The clams are ready. I whack the coconut around. He snickers.
"Stop, laughing and help me." I scold him. He stands behind me and places his hands on mine. The coconut splits easily.

Our eyes lock together. "Hey, Babe? Can we eat now?" He interrupts, ruining this beautiful, intense and intimate moment.
"You seem to have a knack of ruining moments." I said, rolling my eyes. He grins.

He take one half of the coconut and takes a huge bite. "You know, Becca? I used to hate coconut, but now I love it!" He says, excitedly. I used to roll my eyes when he said stupid stuff like that. Now... God, I hated how vulnerable he made me feel.

                                                                                                   ***

I look towards the water. There is a ship! OH MY GOD!!! "NOAH! IT'S A SHIP!! " I holler, dashing down to the shore. Noah throws his coconut and bolts after me.

"HEY, WE ARE HERE!!!!!!!! HELP US!! " I holler at the ship. The ship is heading our way! We scream and yell. The ship stops. I jump and hug Noah.

We run towards the ship. "Hello, are you two, Noah Jackson and Becca Evans?" a man questions.
"Yes, sir. Are you one of the rescue team, that are looking for us?" I answer. The man smiles.
"Yes. We were going to give up by now, however your parents insisted that you were out there somewhere and bam here you are." He says smiling.

We carry our bags inside the ship and there is a huge buffet! I turn around to see Noah and find him already stuffing his face with food. I laugh and join him. I realise how much I missed chocolate and pasta! I peek out the window, the wind blowing my hair. Noah's arms around me, his mouth on my neck. Oh, it was good to eat proper food again.