Chapter 33: Another of my ridiculous confessions

Noah P.O.V
I see Becca walking towards the back doors. Before I can get to her. A couple jumps in front of me and starts making out like crazy.
I like making out with Becca, but watching? Hell no! I jump over them and dash. A hand pats my shoulder. Great! What? I turn to see Sadie.
"Hi. How do I look?" she asks me, twirling around.

"Yeah, youlookgoodbyegottago!" I said, quickly flashing her a grin and running off.
"Hey! Jackson! We are not done, here!" I hear Sadie scream.
Sadie chases me and trips over someone's foot. She falls over. She screams. "Help, me! Call an ambulance! I am dying!" she cries.

"For christ's sake, just get up!" I yell to her. She gives me the finger. I ignore her and chase after Becca. Damn! Becca is seriously fast!
I dash through the crowd of couples, which was really hard, because they were so distracted by each other. Couples give me glares as I crash into them.

"Oi! Watch out!" yells a couple.
"Jesus! I said sorry! The world doesn't freaking evolve around you!" I shoot back. I turn back to see them kissing again.
Great, what a waste of time!

"Sorry!" I called, over my shoulder as I dashed after Becca, who disappeared through the back doors.
I yank open the doors and exit. I stop. What if I mess this up? I see her walking desperately.
Her hair which was tied back into a bun has some hair hanging down her shoulders. Snowflakes fall on her hair.
Suddenly, I couldn't imagine a future without her, no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't. She was my future, there was no denying it.

She looks amazing. What if she wants me gone?
No! Love was simply a game. Either you choose to win it or you choose to let it slip away from your fingers. And I chose to win it.
"Becca!" I yelled. Becca stops. She turns around.

I walk steadily towards her.
Soon, I am standing right in front of her. I cup my hand on her chin ad caress her cheek, gently. I breathe in her heavenly scent.

I didn't expect her to just stand there nor did I expect her to flung herself into my arms.
"I remember you! I remember us! I love you. I love you with all of my freaking soul, my body and mind. I love you so much it hurts. I rather die than let you go. I choose you over everyone. I will choose you every time! You are the key to my heart! You bring out the best of me. You fricking keep me on my toes. You are what keeps me going everyday in the this fucked up world. I need you. I love you." I confessed.

Halfway through my confession. Tears are running down her cheeks. She has never looked so beautiful to me. Her mascara runs down her face. I lean over and wipe away a tear that just escaped her eyes. There are snowflakes on her eyelashes. On her hair. I run my hands through her hair. I yank out her bun. Her hair tumbles down on her shoulders, framing her beautiful face.

She has never looked more gorgeous than she is now.