Chapter Seven

DJ sat with her back against the van with her arms crossed. They were back on the road not even two days and she and Zak already had a fight. He didn't want her to come with because he thought something was going to hurt the baby if something happened to her. But DJ wanted to come because she was a part of the team. DJ very much understood why Zak didn't want her with them, but she wasn't going to quit. They finally headed back to the hotel where they got their rooms. Zak went to put his hand on DJ's arm as they walked up to the room.

"Don't." DJ said moving her arm away from him.

"What is your problem?" Zak asked quietly so the other two couldn't hear.

"I'm not going there again. Just go do your lockdown, I'll stay here and do whatever I'm going to do." DJ replied as they finally got to their room. They walked in and she threw her stuff on the bed.

"Why are you so pissed about me wanting you to stay home?"

"I'm 38 years old, I don't take kindly to people telling me what to do, Zak. You of all people know that."

"Well, I'm sorry for not wanting anything to happen to our child before it's even born."

"Don't throw that in my face, you didn't even want it in the first place, Zak. We both know that."

"Are you fucking kidding me? I never said I didn't want it, I said I didn't want kids in the past. I've seen what this stuff can do to you, hell the last time you were messed up was when you almost broke your arm."

"Don't baby me. Do you think I wouldn't be doing this if I knew something bad would happen?"

"Why can't I be concerned, damn it? I love you and if something were to happen to you or the baby, I would flip!" DJ could feel the anger radiating off Zak. "Fuck, you know what, do whatever the hell you want. It's your body, not mine." DJ flinched when Zak walked out, slamming the door behind him. DJ shook her head and hurried to the door opening it to see Zak walking down the hall.

"Zak!" He stopped and turned around just as DJ got up to him. She didn't say anything, she just pulled him down by the collar of his shirt, smashing their lips together. Zak finally felt himself reacting to the kiss and he wrapped his arms around DJ's waist, carefully pulling him close to her.

Zak pulled away and led DJ back to their room where he got to the door open quickly. The minute they were in the door was closed and DJ ripped Zak's jacket off followed by his shirt leaving him in his pants. Zak ever so carefully peeled her shirt off and lifted her up causing DJ to giggle. A smile played on Zak's lips as DJ's legs wrapped around his waist. DJ felt a hard surface under her butt and realized she was on the table.

"No bed this time?" DJ asked as she fumbled with Zak's belt.

"I'm a beast." Zak replied making DJ smile as she tossed his belt across the room.

"My beast, you are." Zak nodded his head and kissed her again, pulling her even closer. She leaned back as Zak then pulled her jeans off and watched as he pushed his own down leaving him in some very tight briefs. "Someone's excited."

"Someone's very excited." Zak replied and picked DJ up and walked the over to the bed. "I changed my mind." DJ tossed her bra across the room and the rest were quick to join. DJ found herself staring at Zak as he hovered above her. She couldn't find the right words to say to him. "I'm sorry."

"I know. Just promise me one thing." Zak replied as he slowly entered DJ. Her head fell back as he began to thrust into her with his hands on his hips.

"Anything." DJ finally managed to get out.

"No lockdowns." Zak kissed DJ's neck making her let out a gasp and a moan. She couldn't say anything, so she just nodded. Her back arched meeting Zak's thrusts. He thrust in her with so much force that she moved with his thrusting. "I want you and the baby to be safe." DJ's nails raked down Zak's back as he held onto the headboard. Zak looked down at DJ as her face contorted in pleasure. There was a major size difference between the two lovers. Zak was huge from constantly going to the gym and working out, so he almost completely covered DJ. Her mouth fell open as moans escaped from the pleasure she was receiving.