Chapter Eleven

The five of them were driving to their next location to check it out and do their interviews. They pulled over twice after DJ got sick thanks to the baby and now DJ was fast asleep using Aaron as a pillow who was leaning against the window for a pillow. Zak and Nick were talking about whatever it is they were talking about with Jay and Billy.

"Damn it." DJ said as she shot awake. Zak and Nick quickly looked back at her.

"What's wrong?" Zak asked as DJ pushed her hood down.

"I just got a really bad stomach pain. She keeps kicking me really fucking hard." DJ replied as she rubbed her stomach. Zak smiled and chuckled as DJ sat up in a more comfortable position. She held her stomach as she felt the baby kick once again. "If this child comes out hyper, I'm killing you Zak." DJ sat back with a loud sigh. "What's the next location?"

"An abandoned farm. Something different for a change." Zak replied as he turned completely to look at DJ. "You feeling okay?" DJ lifted her head and looked at Zak as if he were stupid.

"There's a baby in my stomach that likes to kick me and sit on my bladder." DJ replied and then felt sick again. She groaned and sat up straight. Nick quickly pulled over and DJ rushed out of the van and puked. She felt Zak rubbing her back.

"Are you sure you want to come with?"

"I'll be fine. I'm not the kind of person who wants to stay at home and feel like I'm handicapped cause I'm pregnant."

--------------------------

They finally got to the farm and started with their interviews. DJ walked next to Zak as he talked with the owner of the abandoned farm. They found out that it once housed orphans that lost their parents for one reason or another. Many had died from different situations. They had also learned that the owner of the farm's son would force himself on some of the little girls here.

"I think Zak is going to ask you to come on this lock down." Aaron said as he came up beside DJ.

"Why do you think that?" DJ asked as they continued walking.

"He mentioned something about you and the lockdown. Something about how you'd be able to get in contact with some of the children here." DJ just sighed. She was getting frustrated because one minute, Zak wanted her to stay in the hotel or nerve center and the next minute he wanted her to come. If she gets anymore stressed, she's going to stay home for good until the baby comes.

After two hours of interviewing, everybody decided on a taco bell since that's what DJ was craving. In the fifteen minutes they've been back in their hotel, Zak knew something was off about DJ because she hadn't talk to him since they've been back at the hotel.

"Are you gonna tell me why you're pissed?" Zak asked as he turned the TV off.

"Do you want me to go with you on the lockdown tomorrow night?" DJ asked in response as she looked at him.

"Yeah I do. I know I keep changing my mind about this."

"Well, it's starting to piss me off, Zak. Do you want me to be safe and not go or do you want to keep putting me and the baby in danger?"

"Are you fucking kidding me? So now I'm purposely putting you and the baby in danger? Damn it, this is what you wanted. You wanted to be involved in this!"

"Stop yelling at me!" Zak could see the tears forming in DJ's eyes.

"What's going on??"

"I'm emotional. Being pregnant is not easy for me. I want to do what I love but I can't." Zak put his arm around DJ's shoulder and kissed her forehead.