Chapter Twelve

While having a fan meet-n-greet, DJ found herself getting incredible pissed and jealous because one girl in particular kept flirting with Zak hard core in front of his pregnant girlfriend. DJ didn't say anything because she had fans coming up to her and asking for pictures and autographs. The same girl stayed past her time, and it was slowly getting on her nerves.

"So how about you and I go get something to eat afterwards?" The girl asked pushing her chest out to make her boobs look bigger.

"As tempting as that sounds, I'm gonna have to pass on that." Zak replied as he stood there talking to her. "I have plans with someone else."

"You know you could do so much better." Zak leaned towards and she thought he was gonna give her a kiss on the cheek.

"I could but nobody is better than my girl." Zak whispered into her ear. "You all want the same thing. But I have another person in my bed every night that I plan on being faithful to." The girl looked at Zak like he had just slapped her in the face. She scoffed and walked away. Zak turned and saw DJ with a smirk on her face. He held his hand out to her and she took it. Zak pulled her against his chest.

"Have I ever told you that I loved you?" Zak asked and smiled at her.

"I think you've mentioned it a couple of times." DJ replied and giggled when Zak kissed her neck

"Good. I'm glad I've told you. Don't let girls like that get to you, I'm not going anywhere." Zak then kissed her forehead and they got back to the meet-n-greet. DJ rubbed her stomach as she felt the baby kicking after Zak's confession.

(An Hour Later)

Zak was sleeping on the hotel bed with DJ lying next to him. She smiled as looked at his shirtless torso as he breathed slowly in his sleep. DJ's fingers traced his chiseled abs while he slept. She found herself admiring his body once again and felt her hormones kicking into overdrive. Her hand slowly descended and stopped right above his pant line.

"What are you doing?" Zak asked right as DJ's fingers dipped into his pants and his briefs.

"My hormones are going crazy right now." DJ replied as her hand slipped underneath his pants and his briefs. Zak let out a deep breath as DJ's hand closed around his length. He felt her hand squeeze and slowly start to move up and down. In a quick motion, Zak yanked DJ's hand out of his pants and he was hovering above her.

"I'm not the horny one here." Zak said as DJ's hands rested on his back just above his butt. Her hands slipped underneath his briefs once again rested on his butt. Zak's lips landed on hers in a very passionate kiss. "What's with you grabbing my ass?" DJ giggled as Zak looked down at her.

"It's big, just like the rest of you." DJ replied and gave his butt a squeeze.

"Stop doing that."

"What? This?" DJ squeezed his butt again.

"When the baby is here, I am going to ravage you." Zak spoke in a very lustful tone. "But for right now, a little sex will do." DJ giggled as Zak's lips attacked her neck. When Zak kissed that spot on her neck, DJ seemed to melt into his touch. Zak sat up on his knees and looked down at DJ as she looked up at him. His eyes were filled with lust and want, and he wasn't even the one with raging hormones.

DJ made the first move and pulled her shirt over her head and tossed it across the room. Zak let out a loud breath and pulled DJ's pants off. He leaned back down and kissed her once more. DJ's hands rested on his sides once again and then slid down and fumbled with his belt. She slowly pushed his pants down until they were down mid-thigh, and she couldn't reach anymore. A smirk played on Zak's face as he kicked his pants off the rest of the way.

"I never saw you being in a serious relationship." DJ said as Zak pulled away and propped himself up on his elbows.

"That's because I hadn't met you yet." Zak replied and pecked her lips. The two of them were quick to discard the rest of what they were wearing. DJ whimpered when she felt Zak rub himself against her.

"Stop." DJ said letting out a soft moan.

"What? This?" Zak mocked DJ and rubbed against her again. "It sucks when you get teased, doesn't it?" DJ used every ounce of strength she had and was able roll over pushing Zak underneath her with a soft thud and a groan came out of Zak's mouth. DJ had his arms pined on either side of his head. Zak looked up at DJ with a sexy smirk on his face. She sat up and let go off his hands. Zak's hands rested on her waist as she felt his knees come up behind her and DJ rested her back against his giant thighs. DJ felt her heart beating rapidly in her chest. Their chest seemed to rise at the same time as they both took in each other. DJ put her hands on Zak's chest and lowered herself onto him and they both let groans. She moved her hips in circles and her head fell back as she felt Zak's fingers dig into her hips. DJ grabbed onto his arms slowly began to move her body up and down. Zak then sat up and wrapped his arms around her waist and let his knees drop. DJ wrapped her arms around Zak's neck as he kissed her very passionately.

Zak then flipped them over and gently laid DJ down as he continued to kiss her. She moaned into the kiss as Zak continued to thrust into her. Her feet rested on his calves as Zak buried his face in her neck. As Zak's stomach rubbed against DJ's stomach, the baby kicked and he smiled, feeling it. That was his daughter in DJ's stomach. Zak's thrusts sped up as he looked at DJ as her face contorted in pleasure. Zak held DJ's hand above her hand and as his hands entwined with her, DJ felt her body melt at the intimate moment between the two of them.

------------------------

DJ walked around the guys as they did their interview for the newest lockdown at the bar. She could feel something about the place they were walking through. DJ hated being psychic because she could feel more energy around them and picked up on it quicker than Zak or any of the guys could. DJ stopped walking and sat on one of the bar stools. She could feel a spirit trying to communicate with her. Zak turned around as DJ looked to her side.

"She's jealous of me." DJ said as she looked at Zak.

"Who's jealous of you?" Zak asked as DJ looked back to her side.

"The lady who's in here. She's jealous of me." DJ looked like she was listening to someone, and she stood up. Aaron and Nick continued to film as DJ interrupted the interview by walking away.

"Nick, follow her and I'll meet up with you." Zak said and got a nod from Nick. "If something happens, come get me." DJ walked through the bar and stopped in the hallway.

"What's going on DJ?" Nick asked as he continued to shoot.

"The lady wants Zak. She's jealous of me because I have Zak." DJ replied and groaned as she grabbed the bottom of her belly.

"What's wrong?" Nick asked as DJ sat down and leaned on the staircase.

"I felt like a pinch on the bottom part of my stomach." DJ felt the baby move and this time, she felt a slap to her stomach and grabbed her belly protectively. The pain was instance almost as if something was purposely trying to hurt DJ and the baby. Nick helped DJ back to her feet where they joined Zak who was still going on with his interview. DJ came up beside Zak and right now, she just wanted to hold him because she was scared of what she just witnessed. It shook her to her core thinking of how a ghost could do serious harm to her unborn baby.

It was then that Zak suddenly felt and intense anger towards DJ knowing she was behind him. He was confused as to why he would ever feel anger towards her. And DJ could somehow sense that as the interview went on. DJ walked over to Billy.

"Somethings going on, I feel like Zak is angry with me." DJ whispered into Billy's ear.

"How do you know?" Billy asked as they continued their whisper conversation.

"I know. I just stood next to him, and I could feel it radiating off him. And I've never felt that kind of anger coming from him before."

"Just watch him and if you think he gets worse, tell me." DJ nodded and went back to standing behind Zak trying not to anger him. Zak turned his head as if to just notice that DJ was standing there. She was kind of scared of what Zak could do because he was bigger than she was. DJ slipped her hand into Zak's and let out a quite sigh when Zak seemed to grip hers.