Chapter Twenty-Five

There will be more of Father Ashcraft in this story, and you will learn in this chapter why he is in DJ's life more and more.

Looking at the island as the boat continued its way, DJ felt a sudden fear rushing through her body. It has been almost three years since she has been to or even thought of going back to Alcatraz. It terrified her, way more than any other place DJ has ever investigated. She stood next to Zak holding his hand in the pocket of her jacket as the boat made its way to the island. She felt his thumb rubbing the top of her hand as the boat finally came to a stop.

They were not doing any interviews since they had done a full investigation in 2013. This time, they were doing a special TV documentary type on how Alcatraz affected the crew, but mostly DJ since she had a procession and had to have an exorcism.

DJ stood next to Aaron with, one of his ear buds in her ear and one in his as Zak started to speak for the intro.

"We are back at the world infamous Alcatraz." Zak said into the camera pointing at the prison. "This time, there will be no interviews from any outsiders. This time, we will be doing a documentary type special to talk about just how Alcatraz affected the crew, more importantly, how it affected DJ and we will be talking with Father Ashcraft, a good friend of mine and DJ's, Sherri Stockdon, who were both present that night when we had to have an exorcism to help DJ with whatever had been attached to her."

Billy rubbed DJ's back after sensing that she had got a little nervous about the whole thing since she was terrified of coming back here.

"DJ, come here." Zak said beckoning for her to come standing next to him. She took the ear bud out of her ear and walked over by Zak. "Obviously, this time here at Alcatraz focuses on mostly you since you were so profoundly affected. I already know the details of what you went through, and I know that we had originally decided to leave that out, but this time you decided that you wanted the viewers to know all of what you went through." DJ nodded her head.

"I can remember everything that happened up until I felt someone holding onto me." DJ said as she stood next to Zak who had his arm around her waist. "I don't know if this is true for people who've been 'possessed', but for me, it almost like I was trapped within my own body. I could hear people calling my name, but I could also hear other beings or spirit taunting me." DJ started feeling the fear coursing through her body once again. She felt Zak rubbing her back in comfort. "I was getting mad at everybody there and snapping at Zak, Billy, and Father Ashcraft. It was a terrifying thing to go through especially not knowing if you can be helped."

--------------------------

Zak had interviewed both Sherri and Father Ashcraft about what DJ gone through. Meanwhile, DJ stood by his side not wanting to stray far from him

"Sherri, can you tell the viewers why you were with us that day and what you saw while Father Ashcraft was performing the exorcism?" Zak asked Sherri who stood next to him.

"Well first off..." Sherri began to say. "...I was asked by DJ to come with as support since she told me this prison made her nervous. Before everything had happened, I was watching the cameras back at nerve center and Billy, Jay, and myself could see a clear change in DJ because stayed in view of the X-Cameras whenever she walked in front of them."

"Father Ashcraft, what changes did you notice in DJ?" Nick asked looking at Father Ashcraft who stood next to Sherri.

"I noticed DJ becoming increasingly agitated with the group of people as you brought her back to where we were waiting." Father Ashcraft replied to Zak's question. "When she was brought to us, DJ seemed very hateful and was cursing at myself and you. During the exorcism, I could see DJ reacting to something that was not visible to any of us."