Chapter Thirteen

"Get out of here!" Zak yelled at DJ.

"No, I'm not leaving without you." DJ replied and Zak then pushed her backwards.

"Get the fuck out of here!" Zak never spoke to DJ this way and he made her very upset. "I never loved you. I fucking hate you!"

DJ shot up in bed, covering in sweat. She sent a quick text to Billy telling him to tell Zak to call her the minute they were done with the lockdown. DJ knew Zak would never say that to her. She knew something was making her feel like this and she knew something had made her experience that dream. DJ needed to talk to Zak. But there were four more hours for the lockdown to be finished. DJ frantically texted Billy telling him Zak needed to come back. Her phone rang a few seconds later.

"DJ's what's going on?" Billy asked as she felt a sudden shiver.

"I don't know...something is here and it's freaking me out." DJ replied and she pulled the blanket up over her body.

"What do you mean? What are you talking about?"

"I need Zak to come here, I'm not kidding."

"DJ, just calm down."

"I'm not going to fucking calm down. There is something here-." DJ was interrupted by a severe pain in her cheek just like earlier. "Get Zak the fuck here, Billy!" Suddenly DJ felt herself get dizzy and didn't even notice that she had fallen on the floor. She could hear Billy yelling her name through the phone, but her vision blurred.

"Zak." DJ mumbled and she went unconscious.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zak, Nick, Aaron, Billy, and Jay all stayed in the waiting room as they waited for the doctor to come back. They found DJ unconscious on the floor, and they quickly got her to the hospital.

"Mr. Bagans." The doctor said causing Zak's head to shoot up. Zak followed the doctor out of the waiting room and into the hallway. "DJ is doing better. It seems as if she got very dizzy and just fainted, but her lungs nearly gave out. We have her stabilized right now."

"And the baby?" Zak asked. The doctor didn't respond. Zak felt the tears coming at the doctor's quietness

"The baby's heart just stopped. We have no explanation other than when DJ fell, the baby was put through some trauma and her heart gave out. I am very sorry."

"Can I see her?" Zak asked as the tears slowly began to spill.

"Whenever you are ready." Zak nodded and walked back into the waiting room causing the guys to look at him.

"What's wrong? What happened?" Billy asked but got no response from Zak.

"Is she okay?" Nick asked as Zak let the tears out.

"The baby's gone." Zak replied and walked out. He walked to DJ's room. As he walked in, DJ looked at him and it was clear she had already been told. Zak walked up to her and neither of them could contain the tears that spilled. Zak wrapped his arms gently around her and she wrapped her arms around his shoulders.

"I shouldn't have gone with you." DJ cried as Zak pulled away.

"Please don't do that, don't blame yourself." Zak replied as DJ shook in his arms. Zak rubbed DJ's back as she cried into his chest.

-------------

DJ and Zak watched as the doctors wrapped their baby in a blanket. Since DJ was so for along in her pregnancy, they had to make her go into labor or do a C-Section. DJ chose to do labor just so she could hold her. The doctor handed the very small baby to DJ, and she held her against her chest. She was so small.