Story 2

Story 2: Plain Tiresome

"Keith! Are you alright?!" I shouted, running over to him in worry.

He was soaking wet, and I do mean wet. His clothes are soaked, and his shirt looks slightly transparent because of the wetness (behold my awesome vocabulary). Water was dripping from his hair and face. A bucket, turned over, sat next to him as he was holding a mop.

What really happen is this hopeless, rich dude is trying to mop his room all by himself. And it's his first time. I offered help but he said he doesn't want to trouble me after all I've said today.

"Don't just sit there. Hurry up and get changed", I told him and opened his unpacked suitcase trying to find him something dry to wear. I picked out some clothes for him and handed him a large yellow towel. He just stared at the clothes and towel.

I sighed. "Don't tell me you can't dress yourself either". He probably can, but I decided to help him anyway.

I grabbed the towel from him, stepped closer and began to rub his hair and face. I rubbed more gently when I reached his neck because he seems to be a little bit tickled by that.

I didn't notice my face was so close to his until I saw a blush crept up to his cheeks. I blushed too, in reflex. But I decided to ignore it for now, anyway.

I finish up drying him and afterwards threw the towel to his bed. I began to undress him, starting with his shirt. I unbuttoned one button and was up to second one, but Keith gasped out my name which stopped me.

"No-Noah..." His face turns redder. "I-I can d-do this sort of th-thing myself!..."

Aww, he's embarrassed! That's adorable. I feel like teasing him a little... Wouldn't hurt, right?

I smirked playfully at him. "You sure? What about your trousers? Need help with it?" I teased. Don't get facts wrong, it's just so funny watching his expressions!

He shook his head hard. He turns around so I couldn't watch and began to unbutton his shirt very slowly. It's starting to get on my nerves, so I turned him around and unbutton the rest of his shirt.

I glanced at him. "Come on, we're both guys after all", I reminded. He turns his head away and looked down to the floor shyly.

I took off the shirt from him when the last button finally unbuttoned, showing his bare chest. I resist blushing. I see his chest and back is also wet, so I grabbed the towel again and wiped him dry.

I was still focusing on making him dry, until suddenly I felt him staring at me. When I looked back at him, he quickly looks away with traces of blush.

I folded the towel before I glanced at him.

"W-What?"

"You should probably take off your trousers, if you want to change."

His face darkens in red. "I can do it by myself!" He shouted, pushing me out of his room and slammed the door shut. And I thought he was a quiet kuudere.

I walked to the laundry basket and threw the towel in, right before I heard the sound of glass shattering. Not this again.

I huffed and walked into the kitchen, where Kyle, Keith's 30 seconds younger twin is trying to wash the dishes.

"Need help?" I asked, crossing my arms and smiling lightly.

"N-No! I can do it by myself!" He shouted in a rather panic tone. "I-I will tell my mother to transfer the money in exchange of the plate tomorrow!" He told me.

"I don't want to trouble you..." He murmured to himself, but not quiet enough.

Not him too. I felt really bad. "You said something?" I said, pretending I didn't hear.