Story 12

Hi all I'm updating pretty late because I'm on vacation :) I have my phone here with me and all, hopefully didn't disturb my updates.

Also, since I have three stories on, I need to do a cycle of work; BHT, then LLTTU, after that ZA, back again to BHT and so on!

Thank you for the comments! About the Votes between the twins, Kyle's still leading with 7 - 5, what I remembered. Anyway, next chapter will be the last chance to vote! Remember the prize!

~~~

Story 12: BL Café

"Alright everyone, after you're done with your stretching you may continue with running 2 laps around the field", Mr. Branham, the P. E. teacher commanded.

Luca, Gerald, me and some other students groaned. Though we're used to it, it's still tiring.

"This is already running, then I'll just go this way", Luca stated lazily, walking but swaying his hands and making big steps as if he's running in slow motion.

"Genius idea", Gerald muttered, copying Luca. Running has never been his thing.

My eyes drifted off to the other side of the field where certain pair of two identical people were running, seems to be racing against each other. Keith was smirking while Kyle frowned at him. Some girls were drooling watching the two cuties.

"Hey, hey, you can just stare at them later on in your own house", Luca who realizes me staring snickered. "All day for free, even".

I blinked back to reality and glared at him, "cut the crap out".

"Noah, you're blushing while glaring. So cute"

"Sh-Shut up, Gerry! I'm not blushing!"

"Eden! Vizcarra! Castro! Make those 2 laps 5 for not being serious!" The teacher's unpleasant voice shouted.

"Heh, that's pretty easy", Luca and I mumbled to our teacher because we happen to pass him. Meanwhile, Gerald's face paled. He then began running, going ahead of us.

"Make that 10, then!" Mr. Branham grumbled.

"Yeah, sure. Whatever", I replied lazily. "Still sounds pretty easy", Luca concluded in a I-don't-care manner. Mr. Branham's face turned red from anger.

"Fine, you wish for it, you got it! Do twenty laps!"

"EEEEHHHH?!"

***

"D-Done...! Twenty!" I panted heavily, just in time because my legs finally collapsed. I looked behind my shoulders to see Luca still making his way here, gasping for air.

Too bad for him. He's not the type that went slow but steady in this kind of thing, but the opposite instead. He would go full on his maximum power at the beginning, thinking it would be faster to finish that way, but got tired easily instead.

I sticked my tongue out mockingly at him. He glared back before collapsing next to me.

 "Here, drink. You stupid people", Jones handed us both a bottled mineral water that he got from God-knows-where. "I can't believe you guys actually cover twenty laps before the period is over. And without collapsing in the middle".

"Thanks for the compliment, idiot Jo", Luca muttered a little sarcastically, while Jo pouted and I giggled.

I then looked across the field where the basketball court is where the others are playing. The twins seems to be in the same team, and they were doing tag team strategy. I don't know they're even good at basketball.

Kyle dribbled to the middle of the court and he immediately got guarded by two guys. He confidently made a back pass over his head without even glancing, and just as if reading his twin's mind, Keith caught it and made a dunk despite his short figure.

The people who seems to be in their team congratulate them and their fangirls (or so it seems) squealed.

"Where's Gerry?" I asked when I didn't see him anywhere on the court. "Is he a substitute?"