Story 15

AHFAXSAHSDCUWGTCG HEYY GUYSS!

Sorry, I kinda gone mad before. WITH THE DAMN NOTIFICATIONS. "Threesome!" this, "Threesome!" that, "Update!" these, "Update!" those.

It's not like I hate you guys. In truth, I love every single one of you! Even if you're a dork-loser who is cursed to be single and eats nori and nutella while slouching in front of your laptop in your 10-year old pajamas with your room light not on, AC on full power, and window curtains drawn but still complains why you're single.

Yup, that's me. No, what I meant, I don't love me, but you guys who are like me. I know, I'm confusing sometimes.

I know you guys are complaining why in the world would I not update for such a long time. I read EVERY single of your comments, responded at times, and I know how you fangirls wanted this threesome thing. Oh, you perverts.

Okay, here's reasons why I don't update.

(1) I have other works to write. I was busy writing another chapter for Zankura Academy but then, THIS book is alive again. (2) I was on vacation to Japan for a week. Sorry to not inform you guys. (3) I have not much knowledge about threesome yaoi, so I kinda read through many (tons) mangas about those in order to write. YOU'RE WELCOME. (4) I don't know how to make it exciting and entertaining by putting it in words. (5) If you hadn't realize it, I'm also a typical human so I'm quite lazy.

Not because: (1) I hate you guys. (2) I'm trolling you guys. (3) I'm done with this story. (4) YOUR FACE. (5) I died. Not yet. 

Okay, back to the story. I already heard some of you complaining about when it will start. And, Noah is the uke/bottom. Your argument is invalid.

~~~

Story 15: Threesome

((CAUTION: This chapter includes Lemon, threesome, BoyxBoy scene soo if you can't handle those please just don't read. I don't really know too, but Wattpad told me that this may includes R rated stuff (Even though I kinda doubt that)))

The trip to home, both of them were quiet but is obviously walking really close to me and held me hand as if I would try to run away like a circus animal. I kinda want to, though.

Why?! Because less than an hour ago these two identical perverted aliens were seducing me!

Okay, I was kinda not rejecting it,... But still!

And now their eyes are just screaming they want to have threesome with me! I could really use a scream. Not to mention I will obviously be on the bottom! But it's not like I don't want it...

Then I remembered that I don't have a single experience in gay sex and similar stuff so I gets kinda nervous about this whole thing. But when they kissed me... They seems a little too experienced for some immature people. Don't tell me they've done those stuff with someone else before...

"You look really worried", Keith's voice pulled me back to reality. I blinked in realization then shook my head before lightly blushing. Both of them chuckled.

"Don't worry, we will be gentle... For the first few minutes" Kyle snickered mockingly. I frowned and I must've blushed harder. What if I couldn't walk to school tomorrow?! Not to mention if my friends found out.

Without realizing it, the twins already pushed me into my apartment and dragged me to my room. Oh shoot.

Keith slammed his lips against mine as he pushed me to the bed and towered me, meanwhile Kyle motioned for him to move aside a little and Keith did. The younger of the twins unbuttoned my shirt carefully as he trailed kisses down my neck and left a hickey on my shoulder. My face heaten up even more at their touch.