Side Story: Noah and Gerald Talk

((This chapter happens somewhere within the story, but won't be mixed as it will interrupt the progress of the story. So here it is; a side story! This happens a few days after Noah and the twins first had sex))

"So... What business do you have, exactly?" Gerald said as he took a bite of his cheeseburger. We were sitting at McDonalds, but we chose a really noisy spot so that our noise are blocked by other people, in results nobody else knows what we're going to talk about. Mainly because the topic I was about to bring up is kinda embarrassing.

"U-Um, actually..." I stuttered, avoiding his gaze. I know I'm the one who asked to meet up with him here, but bringing up the talk is harder than I thought.

He waited for me to start patiently, as he fiddled with his nuggets and sipped on his cola. I took a deep breath and spill it out in a whisper.

"I lost my virginity!"

Gerald choked on his drink and spirt his drink out. He muttered a loud shit and goes to wipe the table with some tissues. Meanwhile I blushed profusely and looked away in embarrassment.

"YOU. SAY. YOU. SAY. WHAT?!" Gerald burst out, but then calm himself down in panic.

"You-... Lost-... THAT?!" He echoed, before stared at me intensely. "It's by... Those twins?!"

I sighed and nodded weakly. He gave a WTF look and grossed out at the same time. Well, if I were him, I would probably did the same thing. He shook his head harshly and face-palmed himself. "You slut!"

"Hey! Sorry! It's just that they were-...! And I was just suddenly-...!"

Gerald rolled his eyes. "Do you realize how old you are?" he muttered under his breath, but once again calmed down. "Okay, let's review everything we have here..." With that, he pulled out his iPod touch and began typing up.

"Do you know your sexuality?" he asked carefully. I rolled my eyes just as I knew he's going to interrogate me. "Well... I-I believe I am bisexual..." I said  with a soft blush, though honestly deep down, I'm not that sure anymore.

Gerald raised an eyebrow before something clicked in his mind. "Whoa, wait- Were you... You know,... On the bottom?"

BLUSH

I blushed deeply and eeped by reflex as my face burns. Gerald gave an unimpressed look as I covered my face with both of my hands. "So..." He continued, "...I assume you are?..."

"D-Don't mention it!" I hissed. The red-head awkwardly took another sip of his drink, "So... You're gay now?" he muttered. Out of words, I sent him sign language (which he do understand perfectly) saying, 'Only because I was on the bottom for once?!'

"Hey, I could bet on all my video games that you will still be on the bottom next time you guys are doing it again", he said, annoyed. "Now what? Aren'y you going to... Tell your mother, or their mother, or something like that at all?" I perked up at his words and shrugged.

"That's what I would like to ask you... Should I?..."

"Sure, sure. Just left out the sex part" he said emotionlessly.

"Of course, idiot!" I growled.

I saw Gerald smirked from the corner of his lips, "You're not pregnant, aren't you? Don't worry, you won't be found out"

"For your information, I happen to be a guy" I answered in a sharp tone and threw him my empty cup of cola. He dodged it and finally laughed again after a while. But then he stopped and looked at me straight in the eyes.

"You three are dating and all... Then what?"

"Then what what?"

"You know... Are you considering to like... How should I put this... Live together forever?" He said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"You mean marriage?" I murmured aloud. I don't know. I haven't thought of that until now. Yes, I would love to be forever with them. Gay marriage is not yet to be allowed in the area I'm in but we could've move... Or just get married unofficially... But wait, am I seriously going to marry two guys?!

"Yeah, that's what I meant", Gerald finishes and stood up. "Sorry, partner. Have to go home now. You know, TV show business... See you around. And whatever you think of our conversation, I'll support you", he said and ended it with a hug before leaving with a wink. I sighed, shook my head and smiled. Typical Gerald.

I leaned back on my seat and looked at the ceiling of the place.

"Marriage... huh?..."

~~~

ANNON'S TEA TIME:

Honestly, this chapter works as my own pleasure, behind-the-scenes kind of thing. And to make things straight (Not exactly straight because y'know... Yaoi. Get it? *ba dm tss*); I support gay marriage. And all, if not most of of my story will probably involve the couples wanting to marry each other.

Anyway, other than that, side stories are suppose to be short. That aside, I see like, MANY of you ship Noah with other guys too like Gerald, Luca, Arthur and whoever. So once this story finishes, I'll make like a 'WHAT-IF' kind of extras where it involves what would happen if Noah is paired with, you know, others.

This story will probably - estimately - take roughly 30 chapters. But even after it ends, I'm planning to *SPOILER*~ make a crossover between Zankura Academy and this. Only for one chapter.

Anyway, have a good day, you lovely person. See ya', and love ya'.