Story 6

Sup people? Guess what? Author's note at the beginning and ending! HA! I'm here to annoy you! *evil giggle*

I'm still undone with the book cover, since I have no idea whatsoever what hairstyle really fits Noah. I could imagine the Rodriguez twins easily, though, all this time I was imagining them as Hikaru and Kaoru from OHSHC. If you don't know them, whatev. Don't mind it. *waves*

Has anyone realize I'm such a perv and a sadist towards my characters? xD Yeah, I'm evil. I'm not sure, but I could call myself a masochist if I want to.

WARNING: This chapter will be short on purpose, but next upcoming chapter would be longer.

Uh..., Anyway, CHAPTER BEGINS!!!!

~~~

Story 6: I Love You

"Where are you taking me?! The Love Hotel?!" I fumed at Matt who is still dragging me to God-knows-where. He just ignored me but stopped at a turn in an empty hallway, since everyone else is pretty much having lunch right now.

He peeked behind a wall and let go off my wrist to gesture for me to come look. I peeked next to him to see what he's looking at.

My eyes widen and I frowned in anger. Matt glanced at me from the corner of his eyes and he seems to be smirking.

A certain girl was talking to Keith. Seems like you guessed it - Ashley Hutchinson. I leaned closer to hear their conversation.

"You're from my Math Class, aren't you? Was it Kyle Rodriguez?" Ashley asked with a rather too-sweet tone in her voice. She was lightly blushing while Keith only has a bored expression.

"Kyle's my twin. I'm Keith", Keith corrected, sounding unimpressed.

"Ah! Oh yeah, tha-that's right! Haha! Um..." she spoke in panic at her mistake. She nervously looked down to her light blue sneakers, and began playing with her fingers.

"Ah... As you see, from the first time I saw you, I think you've already been my type... So, I just want to say that maybe... I like you..." she confessed, blushing.

Those words are like blades to my heart.

"...Would you go out with me?" She continued.

I flinched. More blades stabbed me. No! Stop it! I shouted in my head, looking away. I shakily put my palm over my ears and closed my eyes tightly, shivering. Somehow this feeling felt rather painfully... Nostalgic.

"Nothing lasts forever, Noah... I'm sorry I couldn't love you..."

***

NARRATOR'S P.O.V. (Lol this is the first Narrator P.O.V.)

As Noah continues to shiver with eyes shut close, his hands over his ears and having painful flashbacks he shouldn't have remembered, Ashley and Keith continued talking.

Keith closed his eyes before opening them again faced the blushing Ashley. "My apologize", he started.

"I really appreciate your feelings, but as much as I'm gay and already have someone in my eyes, I don't believe in 'love at first sight' at all", he paused to take a breath. "Which is exactly your case here".

Dumbfounded, Ashley stared at him in shock.Like seriously, why would a cutie be gay?! Keith turned around, prepared to leave.

"But!... Why?!" Ashley called after him.

Keith glanced at the raven-haired, looking annoyed. "I have pretty much explained it to you just before. I don't see which part is still unclear".