Chapter 5: MEETING THEM

Bora's POV

"Who are you, rouge?" says the brunnette man. His hot, with well built body.

Since im still in my wolf form, i cant answer him back. I just shook my head in respond.

"Shift! So you can answer us back!" says the other man with a brunnette hair color but with strip of white.

I shook again my head in responds because I don't know how to go back in human form, this is my first shift and it is all knew to me, all my life I thought im a pathetic human.

"Just imagine your appearance in human form!" seems like he guessed my situation.

So I did, as what he told me. And viola im back in my human form. I looked at them.

They stare at me with their jaw hanging in the mid air. Really, they cant believe that the rogue is a girl? I thought to myself.

Then the brunnette man took of his shirt and hand it to me. Then it hit me, just then I realized I was naked that's why they stare like that. I immediately took the shirt and put it on. Now my face is burning red. I'm so embarrassed at my expossure.

"We need to take you to our alpha, rogue." the strip white hair man states to me.

Oh my god! What will they do to me?!

"Im sorry! I didn't mean to trespass on your land, I didn't notice that im on someones border. Please don't kill me!" I begged them.

"It is not us to decide on whether youll die or be alive, it is on the alpha's hand. Just come with us to start the trial." says the brunnette man.

Since I have no choice, I just follow them silently.

After a while, we reached a small town. It is beautiful, and big, bigger compare to the black moon pack, my previous pack. If the town is beautiful, now, what is in front of me is much more beautiful and bigger. It is like an hotel in the middle of the town. I stare at it with amusement. They tooked me in, and the inside is even much more, 10 times, but now is not the right time to be more amused because of my situation. I lowered my head and stared at the ground. After 2minutes; we stop at a certain room. Maybe this is thier turtured room.

"Come in there! And wait for the alpha to come. Don't try something funny! You can't escaped here, even in your thoughts." says the white strip man hair. I nodded in answered. I step in and saw a chair and table. I then take the instict to sit while waiting for the alpha.

After few minutes of waiting i fall asleep, due to tiredness and sore of shifting. I was awake from the voice speaking.

"What shall we do to her alpha?" says the voice. it seems familliar, maybe the brunnette man.

Oh i want to listen to this. Im curious on what will happened to me. I was startled on what I hear next.

**************************** 

hi guyz! thanks for reading! so are curious on what will happen to Bora? just keep on reading and find it out!

james on the right------------->

vote!

comment!!

follow!!!

eun hara mae<3