chapter 8: Sheena

chapter 8: Sheena

Bora's POV

"Is she awake?" a voice of a girl squelled excitedly.

"no...

thats a hundreth times you have asked. but she will be if you dont shut up Sheena." its Loiue's voice, eventhough we have just meet i remember his deep, full of authority voice. So his talking to Sheena, ahh i remember its his sister. Despite the urge to wake up my sleepiness is pulling me.

"But... is she awake?!" the voice of Sheena is full of hope.

"Sheena! i told you she's sleeping!" Loiue shout to the top of his lungs because of irratation.

Because of it, i was finally drifted out of sleep. I yawn and it made them looked at me.

"Guys your so noisy." I told them in a sleepy tone. Loiue's head snapped to Sheena and glare.

"See you've awake her!" he look annoyed.

"Actually your the one who wake her up. You raised your voice remember?!" she told her smirking. And quickly run to my side. Loiue look at me with 'is it true? look'. I nod at him half smiling. He shook his head.

"Im sorry if I wake you up. If Sheena havent annoyed me I shouldnt have shouted!" glaring at Sheena. And she just made a peace sign in her finger and smile.

"Ok ok! So now brother would you gave us privacy as in girls time?!" she has a pleading look.

"ok just come down later for the breakfast!" he smiles leaving.

Then I look at Sheena who's smiling.

"Im sorry if we woke you up. Its just, im so exicted to meet a girl finally. I mean this pack is mostly males and the female population was fakes or sluts. I dont like them. So im Sheena, Louie's sister and your new bestfriend!" she happily said especially the last part. I was dazed i dont know what to tell her or even act. I havent been in this situation before, because nobody wants to be my friend before.

"I dont know...