chapter 13: Hot Chick

Harry's POV

  While I was still confused and filled with thoughts, a most intoxicating scent hit me hard. It made my thoughts stop and be united, it agreed to just focus on the scent and made my eyes close. I was enjoying the scent when my wolf howl with happiness.

He screams one thing...

  "Alpha Harry, they are coming this way!" James tap my shoulder and it made my eyes snapped open.

    His right they are coming this way! The motorbike girl was on the lead along with her side was the two man and then the rest of her gang. Hmm... I snift the air, they are wolves!

     "Alpha..." Oliver said to me.

     The new commer stop their track and intensely glare at me! Especially those men they are with, if looks, i mean glare can kill me, i would be cold dead at the ground now!

        What?

What did I do to them?! This is the first time I have seen them in my entire life so how did i get on their bad side?

   "Hey!" i start the conversation they are at our front now. Absent mindedly, i was checking out the motor bike rider with velvet hair. She was so damn good! A perfect sculptured body, ooozing with sexiness and wow, damn that face... shit she was staring at me now looking pissed.

Uh-oh She caught me checking her out!

She step closer to me. And it made me howl with excitement. She step even closer until she's right in front of me, inch away from my handsome face. Thoughts of anticipation filled me on what she will gonna do next. Then...

what the hell?! Just happen?!

I was confused!!!

I was left there with my mouth hanging, almost drooling with excitement. But disappointment is CAPITALY written in my handsome face.

HECK!!!

SHE JUST WALK PASSED BY ME WITH AN EVIL GRIN.

I thought... I thought... i thought she will kissed me because our faces were just inch away. But she blow me off.

Shocked was understatement on what my friends face had. But I dont care right now. I looked at my back following her traced.

Her gang or friends... WHATEVER was on her side again. And before going in the next hallway, she gave me a glance, a mocking glance. Like she just won a battle.

F*CK!!!

"Dude! What just happened?! " Oliver asked with humur.

I did'nt answered him. And just smirk. Now im getting more interested... i smirk with a thought forming in my mind.

I will get you.

I will get even.

One day, i get my sweet revenge. Because sweetheart... you just precked my interest and no one dares to make me feel this way.

Be ready, im coming for you!

********************************************************
hello!!! thanks for waiting! here's my short UD!!!

who wants dedication here?

just pm or comment below!!!

dont forget to VOMMENT!!! (vote+comment)
^.^

-eun hara mae<3