chapter 12: New in Town

Chapter 12: New in town

SKY'S POV

As always Bora never failed to take my breath away, god she looked so divine and tasty! Tasty?

WHAT AM I TALKING ABOUT?! Gosh!!!!! Im becoming like a monster!!!

But I cant help myself  from loving her!  I love her, rather we all love her but i dont think she feel the same way towards us.

But maybe Louie has a little or tiny chance for him to be love back by Bora. And to think that she's been hurt badly, our precious and cherish Bora was just treated like a shit, argggghhhhh! I really wanted to kill those asshole that has hurted her! 

I'LL PROTECT YOU BORA AT ALL COST!

Eventhough your much stronger than I am but a strong too, so I can still protect you! YOU CAN COUNT ON ME!

BORA'S POV

I can finally see the school's gate  getting closer.  Here comes my nightmare!!!

Oh, let me rephrase it! Here comes their worst nightmare!!! I cant help myself from smirking.

They better be ready or else... they would end up wishing for Satan to take up their pitiful life since hell will come up to them!!! hahaha!!! (evil laugh)

Let the game begin!

HARRY'S POV

Yoohoo! Still remember me? If not check out the previous chapters!

But hey, I have changed, a lot, since the day Bora left, then I realized later on how asshole I am, how i mistreated her and hurted her emotionally and physically! Now i am way better, i can't say that I am now the perfectly good Harry, but take note  I  am BETTER now!!!

Suddenly, I noticed a commotion going on the front gate. And since I am now at the hallway, why not check it out!

I arrived at the the front gate and i saw a very large crowd but I cant see what is the commotion all about.

"Hey dude! Your here too? Oh so your also interested at the new students?" James stated with matching up eyebrows.

My pack members are easily gathered at my side we are near the front gate.

"New students?" I asked sinced I haved fully informed about it.

"Yeah! you dont know?" I just shrugged my shoulders as a reply. "But I hope theres a new hot chick!" Oliver smiled flirtly.

"Oh here they are!" James announced.

We saw a  pair of really cool sports cars and it was tailed with a really cool motorbike! It parked at the parking lot and 3 guys and a girl  get off from the cars, and went to the motorbike dude rider, who just had parked.

Then he finally took off his hemet and put it at the motorbike. It made everybody shocked, make the boys overflow of desires and the girl panickally envious, I was dazzled and extremely shocked too because the rider dude is actually a girl. A very mouth watering, georgous, and smoking hot girl.

"Oh my goodness! I totally knew it that today is my lucky day. The day a very hot chick will come!" Oliver told us excitedly.

But what made me think twice and curious is why did I growl at Oliver for what he just said, then why did my wolf wants to pranktically jump from joy, it wanted to be let out, but today is the first time my wolf become this active since the day his mate left him, it also become so silent and never talked to me as if its like his gone dead.

Why it smelled so intoxicatedly like rasberry and honey? All this questions rumbled and occupied in my mind.

Why?

Can someone tell me what the hell is going on?!

********************************************************
Ayo!!! Im super duper back! So what do you think will happened next? Who is the rightful owner of Bora's heart? Just leave your comment right here!!! feel free!!! Follow up question do you like my new cover?!

OLIVER'S PIC ---------------->

-Eunharamae<3