Chapter 20: POWERS

Chapter 20: POWERS

BORA'S POV

I sat on my bed and stared at the empty wall, after Sheena left. I was trying to calm my nerves and my rumbling emotions but I am having a really hard time doing it so. I inhaled and exhaled  a couple of times already and I have already tried the 'happy thoughts' tricks. But it didn't all worked and my nerves is still all in frenzy. I sighed frustratedly.

"Dear" my wolf call out.

"Yes Rain"

"I thinked you need to let your power out, just for a while, because you seems having trouble with your nerves and emotions. Its been so long that you let your powers out and keep them bottled inside you. It seems that they are the root of your nerves in frenzy and rumbling emotions."  she told me suggestively worried.

"But Rain, you might be true yet I'm afraid other people will know about my powers. That's why I was so determined to hide it from others, except from my friends cause I trust them completely with no doubt."   I am considering her suggestions but afraid of someone else finding out about my powers.

"I understand Dear, all of your concerns I undertand it all. After all I am YOU, YOU are ME. Just to let you remember, I am always here for you. And I will try my hardest to help you in any way." she told sincerely.

"I know Rain. And I am much thankful for that." 

***KNOCK***KNOCK***

I heared a couple of knocks coming from my wooden doors.

"Yes?" I am still with the frenzy nerves and rumbling emotions state but a kind of little bit better. I felt better by just talking to my wolf Rain.

"Bor's its me." Sheena's voiced answered me from outside the door.

"You can come in Shee." 

Sheena turned the door knob and enter my room with a worried face.

"Bors are you ok?" she asked worriedly.

"Honestly Shee." I let out a deep sighed and looked at her.  "I'm in the state where my nerves are in frenzy and my emotions are rumbling but I'm a little bit feeling better now, after  speaking with Rain."

"Gosh! I didn't know your in that state. Tell me. Tell me what can I do to help you. Is there something you want? How about I call the pack doctor and the others?" and now she's on the panicked mode. I rolled my eyes at her commossions. I know that she mean by her statement 'others' is shes's referring to Louie, Sky and Kev.

But, I dont thinked I need those men here because one thing for sure they will be in much more panicked mode than Shee. So just imagined four panicked werewolves running here in my room and blabbing. Gosh! That would be horrible. And it will only worstin' my condition. And I strongly object involving pack docors to my case.