CHAPTER 21: Moon Goddess

CHAPTER 21:

BORA'S POV

When I woke up, I was at a different place. It looks like I was at a meddow. Flowers blooming so beautifully filled the meddow, when I looked around I found a tree in the middle and I went there curiously. It was such a big tree and it is a cherry blossom. But how can a cherry blossom be here? I don't think it was possible for me to travel during sleep, let alone be on Japan. So how will it grow here...?

Unless I am just...

"Dreaming?" a voice suddenly said.

"Yeah! I must only be dreaming..." wait! who just said that?! Last time I checked, I was definitely alone here. So I relunctantly snapped to the direction where the voice came from. And I saw a beautiful lady dressed elegantly in white silk dress, she looks so innocent and kind, almost like an angel. But I don't think she really is an angel cause she doesn't have a wings.

"Who are? Where am I?" how come I didn't notice her approaching me earlier.

"Oh! forgive me for my rude behaviour, child. I am the Moon Goddess. And you are indeed corect, cause you really are just dreaming right now. You are at my lair, spiritually. Because your physical body is still at your room lying." she said so smoothly. So she's the Moon Goddess, but why is she appearing to my dream now? Now that I don't need her help unlike before.

"Why am I here? What do you need from me, Moon Goddess?" I asked politely.

"Well child, I am here just to visit you, after all you are my special child. And I am also here, to warn you to an upcoming war. A war that will took lots of lives, bring disaster and unbelievably great sufferings to all species. You my child, will took a very important rule on this war. So stay strong and don't be easily waver by your dark emotions. Choose the right path and listen to your heart it will definitely can help you." she told me while holding my hands and looking so sincere.

"But... ME? Be a very important aspect on this ultimate war? I don't think so! Why are you only appearing to me now?! now that I don't need your help as much as it would be a few years before! I don't understand !"

"My child, you are special! Don't doubt it! Forgive me, my child, if I didn't appear to you before and help you. But I was always there, looking for and loving you from afar. I'm so sorry my child, but you need to undergo all of those, for you to be strong and be prepared to your upcoming battles in life." she looked so apologeticly and tears are flowing to her eyes.

"I didn't mean to make you cry." I mumbled lowly.

"My child, it's alright! You need to take care of yourself always. And don't let darkness filled you. Always remember I am here for you! Always!"

"Wait! I still have questions for you!" i started to panicked cause she is slowly disappearing and yet I have lots of questions for her. Like about my mate.

"Child! don't worry about your mates! You have options! YOU CAN CHOOSE! AND CHOOSE WISELY! LISTEN TO YOUR HEART!" she said before completely vanishing.

"BUT....~!" I woke up screaming and when I look around, this time I am definitely at my room already.

"Bora! Are you ok?" Louie ask me worriedly. He was holding my hand while sitted at the floor of the room.

"Yeah I am! Why are you sitting at the floor, Louie?" I asked curiously.

"Well, I was very worried at you. I mean We are very worried at you! Since it's already past noon, and if you didn't wake up in few minutes I will definitely throw a tantrum. Because the useless pack doctors told us you are only sleeping and they can't do anything to woke you up to your deep slumber." Louie told me anxiuosly.