chapter 11: Moving out

Chapter 11: Moving out

Bora's POV

Early in the morning we moved to that horrible place, i cant even said the name of that god dammed place. We finally arrived at my house.

"Wow Bora! Youve called this house?!" Kevin said gaping at me. We are currently at the gate of my house.

"Why you didnt like it? We can find another house to stay!" i said shrugging.

"Like it?!

Hell no!!!" my face is full of sadness now because of Kevins statement.

"I looove it! This is the most amazing place ive seen in my entire life, even our old pack house cant stand it. Awesome Mansion!!"

"Stop it kevin your embarassing yourself!" Sky told him.

"Cmon guyz! Lets go inside."

"Woohhh! Its more amazing in the inside, it is huge too!"

"Kevin you can stop now, with your house fantanizing! Guyz you can go find your room, finders keepers!!!" as soon as i said that they run as fast as they can and agrue on the room.

Finally everyone is stealled on their own rooms. Tomorrow is another big day.

******************************

"Are we good?!" kevin ask.

"No!!! Bora is still not here!!!" Sky answered him.

"Why? where is she?" 

"Maybe.....

oh here she is!!!!" everybody look at me now, im walking through the stairs. Their mouths dropped to the ground.

Why?! Simply, because of my outfit! they can't take my stunningness!!!! 

"WOOOOW!!!!!!! Bora, look at you! you look marvelous! I cant helped my monster from attacking you! You look  hot!!!!!" kev told me, while wipping his mouth.

"Oh my thank you!" i was just wearing a ripped skin tight  jeans that it looks like my second skin, and i pair it up with a top and leather jacket.. It shows my curved in every coner of my well shape body. And finally i wear my combat boots. Then my outfit is done with my matching marvelous firing red velvet hair, i have the look that screams attention.

Now, lets see, if Harry can still call me those freaking names...

"Guyz! lets go!" i commanded them. We hopped in to our different cars.

Off to SChool!

NOw, THey better get ready cause its payback time bicthes!!!!!!!!! smirked crept to my mouth..

************************************************************************************************************

hi guyz! im back! thanks for waiting i hope you like my new chapter!!

sky pics.---------------------------->

dont forget to vote and comment!

saranghaeyo!

eunharamae<3