Chapter 15: Royal pack

CHAPTER 15: Royal pack

BORA'S POV

I was stopped from my track but quickly regain my composure and ignore the mesmerizing eyes which made me stopped. I took one last glance at the eyes before settling on our bench at the caf. I was captivated by his eyes again but I snapped at it once again. What's up with his eyes that keep me from being captivated.

Those eyes... was no other than, the eyes whom cause me undeniably great pain both physically and emotionally, the eyes whom I long to love me, and the eyes whom I will get my revenge with.

Harry's eyes.

I gave him a mocking smirk before i turn my attention to my friends and continue chatting as if he never has existed in this room.

 HARRY'S POV

As the moment, she entered the caf, the most intoxicating scent  crash me like a fatal waves which made me drown.  I don't know what was happening but one thing for sure i can't keep my eyes away from her. 

I stared, check her out and zoned out at her. Yet she only reply me with a mocking smirk when she noticed me eyeing her.  What the... Unbelievable responds. tsk! 

The lunch break reached it's end, yet i'm still not done checking her out. My eyes was glued to her, every movement she makes made me fascinated to her more, am I losing my sanity to this girl, Im not even sure what's she doing to me, to make me behave like this.

It's already dismissal but she still lingers in my mind non-stop. We're at the parking lot and preparing to go home, I'm about to get to my car when I saw her with her friends  then again the spell starts again. I can't keep my eyes on looking at her and following her every movement. Is she a witch? Because I think she bewitch me or put spell on me. But I can't recognize her if whether she's human or something cause her scent is something unrecognizable. But her friends are wolves I'm sure of it though. 

I was still lost to it when James called me.

"Harry" James called me.